Flower (Crona x Reader) Part 1

A/N: I think of Crona as a male, so therefore, he will be male.

-------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV~

"I can't believe I'm starting school at the DWMA. Aren't you excited for our first day, Rachel?" I said, flailing my arms in excitement. The girl in question glanced over at me.

"Yep! And as your meister, we will rule the school! I am so much better than those peasants!" The pink haired girl yelled, started to spew out nonsense about how great she was.

I sighed. Rachel has an ego bigger than the sun, and she loves to talk about it. It gets really annoying sometimes.

~Timeskip brought to you by Rachel's ego~

"No flight of stairs can defeat me!" Rachel shouted. We had just finished walking up at least a thousand steps and my meister wasn't tired at all.

"Can we just go to class? We'll be late soon." I playfully shoved her.

"Alright. Let's go!" She grabbed my wrist and started dragging me in the direction of our classroom.

When we entered, we were met by noise. A lot of it. And it mainly was being caused by a blue haired male standing on his desk, whom I nicknamed Blueberry. The teacher, Mrs. Marie looked at my partner and I, and immediately shut the class up.

"You're the new students right? Welcome to the DWMA! Please introduce yourselves!" She smiled enthusiastically.

"Hello. My name is Rachel Topez, and I am a meister."

"Salutations. I'm Y/n L/n, and I'm a weapon. More specifically, brass knuckles. Rachel is my partner."

Mrs. Marie clapped her hands together after we finished and directed us to our seats.

"Y/n, please go sit by Crona. He's the one with the black robe and lavender hair." Then she added in a whisper, "And he's very shy. Though he'll eventually warm up to you."

I skipped over to my seat and sat next to Crona. Rachel ended up sitting next to Blueberry, who could rival her large ego. Sighing, and ignoring their bickering, I turned to Crona.

"Hello there. Nice to meet you." I said, extending a hand.

He shifted his body so he could look at me. A sudden blush decorated his cheeks as he quickly turned back around. I swear I could have heard him mumbling something about not knowing how to deal with pretty girls. Must be my imagination.

The school day whizzed by. Crona didn't really talk to me after that first encounter, but Rachel and Blueberry were hitting it off. They were currently having a fist fight in front of the school.

Feeling left out, I began to walk around towards the back of the school, where the girls dorms are located. Eventually I got distracted by the scenery and bumped into someone, causing them to drop their school supplies.

"O-oh. I'm sorry. Let me help." I bent down and picked up the person stuff.

Turns out it was Crona.

Crona's POV~

I was lost in thought, thinking about that new weapon girl. She was really pretty... a few seconds later, I bumped into someone, which caused me to drop my things.

"O-oh. I'm sorry. Let me help." It sounded like a girl. Wait... that sound like Y/n! I opened my eyes to see Y/n staring back at me in shock, which turned into excitement.

"Hey Crona! How have you been?" She asked, dusting off her jeans.

"I-I've been fine..." I replied, fidgeting with the end of my shirt.

Y/n frowned, and grabbed my wrist. She started to drag me away from the dormitories and towards the front of the school. We stopped on a grassy hill, that overlooked Death City.

She sat down, and motioned for me to sit down too.

After getting comfortable. I watched the clouds. Y/n was doing something on her side, which I couldn't see. A few seconds later she handed me a lavender flower.

"It matches your hair!" She squealed, rambling on about how cute it was. I blushed again.

"You're very pretty." I mumbled.

Y/n looked at me in surprise. "Wait... Did I say that out loud? I questioned her.

"Yes you did. And I think your very cute!" She laughed. It sounded like a soft, flowing melody that emitted from a violin.

In just a day of knowing her, I am in love with Y/n L/n.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Crona is so precious! THERE WILL BE A PART TWO!!! Votes and comments are appreciated, and hoped you enjoyed!

~Jade 💚