Opposites Attract (DTK x Reader)

Your POV~

Simply put, I am a being called a God. My mother was the God of Life and ever since I became the new God of Life, I've been living a normal life.

I enrolled at the DWMA as a meister, and eventually partnered up with a girl who could transform into a Bow. Her name was Ella.

Rumors spread fast and you gained most people's respect for being a God. But a few didn't necessarily "approve" of you being there because you used magic.

--------------------------

"Come on Ella, we're going to be late!" I shouted, sprinting down the stairs and out the door. Making sure Ella was following me, I continued to run towards the school.

"Why do you run so faaaaast." She complained, pouring as she sped up and matched my pace.

"Because I don't want to be late!" I explained.

~Time skip brought to you by Ella's complaining~

Entering our classroom, I sat down with Ella at our usual spot. As our teacher started class, I owned my notebook and doodled. Ella was the responsible one, so she took notes for us.

Time flew by and the bell rang. Students surged out of the classroom, and I followed close behind. Ella has a different class, so she wandered off. As I was nearing my next class, I was shoved against the lockers. Glancing upwards, I noticed the same boys from yesterday who purposely spilt milk on my new shirt during lunch.

"We could totally have some fun with her." One of the boys suggested, his eyes filled with lust. The two other boys nodded in response and the first boy slid his hand up my shirt. Unable to bite him, since he had me pinned, I was completely at his mercy.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" A kid approached, his face puffed up in anger. His hair was... interesting... to say the least. He had black hair with white stripes on the side, and dazzling golden eyes. The three boys immediately let go of me and ran off. I looked at the boy who saved me.

"My name's Y/n. Thank you for scaring off those perverts."

He nodded. "My name's Death the Kid. Or Kid for short."

"Wait. You're Death's son right?" I inquired.

"Yes, I am."

"Well, this is kind of awkward since I'm the God of Life and all, but... Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too. Well, I best be off. I have classes to attend." He shook my hand, then the other one for some reason, and walked off.

He was actually very sweet... and his eyes are very pretty... WAIT Y/n, stop thinking these things.

I mentally slapped myself and continued on to class. I was very surprised when I saw Kid in my next class and went to sit by him. Casually sitting down, I greeted him with a smile. He looked at me for a few seconds, then glanced away with a slight blush decorating his pale cheeks. He must be hot. I leaned forwards, placing my hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever. He didn't have one, which puzzled me. As I pulled my hand away, he buried his face into his hands. I decided to leave him alone, thinking he was mad at me.

As class ended, I was about to get up and leave when Kid grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He was fidgeting with his black shirt and he was still blushing. "I'm sorry for ignoring you. It's just that your so very cute, and you're perfectly symmetrical. Would you mind if we maybe... went to the movies later today after schools done?"

"Sure. Does 6 PM sound okay?" I asked.

"Yea. See you then." He smiled sheepishly, then awkwardly hugged me and left.

Such a strange young man. But he was very cute, and I got myself a Date!

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: I liked the concept of Life and Death together, and since Death the Kid, is well, Death's son, I thought it would be interesting to make Reader-chan the god of life. Thanks for reading, and as always, votes and comments are greatly appreciated!

~Jade 💚