Partners (OC's)

A/N: Adding in extremedoodle 's OC at their request. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

??? POV~

"Hello! I'm a Meister named Etsuko Akiyama, but please call me Suki." I bowed, introducing myself to the other students. Turning my head, I looked at my teacher for further instruction. He was quite odd, having multiple stitches roaming about on his body. And to top it off, he had a giant screw on his head.

"All right then, Suki. Please go sit next to Aries." He exclaimed, gesturing towards a petite, blue eyed girl with braided blonde hair that was pulled forwards over her left shoulder. A sky blue bow decorated the end of her braid. As her name was called, she shyly looked up at me and waved. I walked up the steps and sat down next to the girl.

"I assume we're partners?" I questioned, glancing at her.

Aries looked at me with an expression of surprise, before quickly shaking her head. "U-um not really. You just have to sit by me. I mean, we c-could?"

I laughed, wrapping my right arm around her shoulders. "Then let's be partners!"

Aries responded with a quiet "Okay!"

~Timeskip brought to you by OC's~

"I was placed in the EAT class because Lord Death has already seen me fight. I used to do missions for the school, even though I wasn't technically 'enrolled.' Apparently I have a soul that enables me to adapt to any other weapon's wavelength. So I can use any weapon, at any time, though I would prefer to only use my weapon." I explained to my new partner. The two of us were currently sitting at the bottom of the stairs, talking.

"That reminds me, what weapon are you?" I inquired, feeling like an idiot because I didn't ask sooner.

"I'm a Bow. You're actually my first partner, since I do solo missions all the time by turning one of my arms into a blade. My weapon form has feather-like blades on the ends of the handle..." Aries said, twirling a few loose strands of her hair. "I actually have guys fawning over me all the time, asking to be my partner. But I kindly rejected them. To be honest, I wanted a female Meister."

"Why would that be?" I prodded her shoulder. Aries' face adopted a blush that spread across her pale features.

"W-well... umm... I don't really want to tell you, because then you'll make fun of me... Like all the other kids." The girl mumbled the last part, on the verge of tears.

"I won't make fun of you! After all, you are my partner!" I purred, embracing the small weapon.

"U-umm... I-I actuallyamlesbian." She rushed, hiding her face into her hands. In response, I hugged her tighter.

"It's fine! I won't judge you because of your sexuality!" I stated. A few moments later, Aries burst into tears.

"O-oh... Please don't cry! I hate it when people are sad." I said, releasing the hug and patting her head.

"I-I'm not sad!" She retorted through sobs. "I'm just really happy, because no one, besides my other friends, really likes me... because of it..."

"I would love to meet your other friends! Besides, I have nowhere to live right now." I smiled, grasping her hand and helping her to her feet.

"Well, I live with some of my other friends. They're also a weapon/meister team. They'll be really happy that I found a partner. Eli, in particular, has been annoying me about it basically everyday." Aries gripped my hand and started heading towards her apartment.

I finally found a partner. And she's pretty awesome.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Extreme, I hope you found this to your liking. As always, please vote and leave behind comments!

~Jade 💚