Mine And Only Mine

I don't live in Denver. I'm sorry if winter isn't this cold 😂
Why in almost every HU boy x boy one shot book or any HU ship shot thing, Danny is always innocent?
This is from my Young fanfic thing...

Danny
God it is so cold here in Denver. I want nothing more than to snuggle up go Jorel right now. He's so perfect and I'm so in love with him. Though of course, like every other love story, he doesn't even like me. Hell, if he's even gay, I don't know. The guys know I'm gay, and although there's the occasional teasing like nudging if I look at a guy, they all are pretty supportive of me.

I zipped up my hoodie more and shoved my hands in my pockets while I waited for the guys to get out of the stores they were in. I didn't need or want anything so I didn't go in. I wish I did but I think I'm frozen to the ground.

"Hey Danny," Jorel said, walking up to me. I blushed lightly but it wasn't noticed due to this, ice cube called winter in Denver. "I know you didn't want anything but I found this." He handed me a stuffed lion. My mouth hung open. "It's so cute!" I squealed, probably looking like the most unmanly man alive. I grabbed it and hugged it. I don't care, it's a lion. I'm a lion. It's a match made in heaven. "Thanks J!" I kissed his cheek without thinking, but I was too giddy about the lion to care. I looked down at it, playing with its mane, it's big green eyes staring back at me.

Jorel
I touched my cheek lightly, shocked as hell, while continuing to stare at the park across the street. I blushed, not noticed however because it's cold. I smiled. I have liked Danny since he got into the band. George knows of my crush, hell, he knows everything. He's like the bands big brother, well, he is the oldest. He probably knows a lot of secrets of everyone in the band, even who Danny might like. God, I can only dream and hope it's me.

When I saw the stuffed lion, I had to get it for him. It is just like him! Small and cute. God, I sound obsessed don't I? I looked over and saw a guy walking our way, well, Danny's way.

Danny
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up from the lion and saw a relatively attractive guy, but I wasn't interested. I smiled, being nice, and said, "hello."

He smirked which made me curious. "Hey there babe. Why don't you ditch your boyfriend over there and let's go get a drink?" He suggested with a smug grin. I knitted my eyebrows together and looked over at Jorel. He was shooting daggers at the man. I raised an eyebrow then looked back at the male. "He's not my boyfriend." I said, wishing it was true.
The man smiled and grabbed my hand. "Perfect. Let's go." He demanded and pulled me with him. I dropped the stuffed lion which Jorel caught instantly.

"But I don't even know you." I mumbled, still confused on why J was even letting this stranger run off with me. "You're about to." The stranger in question said. I immediately felt sick to my stomach.

Jorel
I caught the poor lion instantly so he wouldn't get dirty snow all over him. I was pissed and jealous. Danny was mine and mine alone. Many guys come up and ask if he's with me. Who wouldn't? Danny is gorgeous. I always told them yes immediately, even though George scolded me for it like I was five.

The others came out to me clutching the lion and staring where Danny once was.

"Hey homie, where's Danny Boy?" Dylan asked, drinking his slushy. I didn't answer him though. I was still pissed, more at myself now for letting some guy take off with my crush. I need to fucking balls up and ask him out, but it's too late now. Maybe. Danny didn't seem that interested in him.

"Uh, did this," Jordan tugged on the lion's ear lightly, "hhave anything to do with it?" He asked with a slight smirk. My cheeks flushed red and I looked at him. "No." I said. The boys looked at me.

"Then where is he? Don't tell me he got lost again. He might have another panic attack." Jordan pleaded. Last time he wondered off, we were in London. He was in an alleyway, hyperventilating. I felt so bad. He cuddled me the entire ride to the stadium. That's when my feelings truly blossomed. Gross. Now I do sound love stricken. "No. No." I quickly said.

"Then where is he?" George asked, slightly annoyed.

"He went off on some date with a random guy." I replied. Now that I've said it out loud... Holy fucking shit Danny went off with some random guy! I shoved the lion in Jordan's chest and turned around to start finding Danny. I got five feet before Danny ran up and hugged me, making us both almost fall. The other ran over. "Danny, are you okay?" Matt asked as soon as he got over here. He cried into my chest, keeping his arms around me tightly. "Danny what happened? I'm so sorry this is my fault."

Danny
The guy drug me into an alleyway. I was immediately starting to get flashbacks of London. I started to go into a panic attack which made me stop walking. He turned around, confused and slighty agitated. "Come on. Bar is just down here." He said, grabbing my arm and pulled me forward. I jerk my hand back and shook my head. "I can't. Is there a different way to it?" I asked, desperate not to go through this alley. At least not unless Jorel or George was with me. Mainly Jorel.

He rolled his eyes. "No. Now come on." He demanded and pulled my arm again. I pushed him off and backed up. "Look, maybe next time. This just brings back a painful memory." I admitted. I turned around but was slammed into a wall. I whimpered, tears threatening to spill. I immediately wanted J. The guy pressed up against me. "I said, come on, unless you want to have fun out here?" He smirked and kissed down to my neck.

"Jorel!" I yelled. I was hit in the stomach. I pushed him off forcefully and ran out of the alley. I wiped my eyes and ran down the sidewalk. Almost slipping on ice a few times.

I spotted Jorel and ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and cried into his chest. I just wanted him to comfort me right now. "Baby? What happened?" Jorel whispered to me. I just cried.

Jorel
George motioned for the others to leave us alone, much to Jordan's dismay. When we were alone, I pushed Danny away from my chest and made him look at me. "Baby?" I asked. I blushed, realizing what I just called him.

"He, he, he, he wanted to hurt me." Danny finally got out. The way he said hurt, it angered me. I kissed Danny. To my surprise, he kissed back. His tears fell onto my cheeks which caused me to wrap an arm around his back and rubs my thumb against part of it. When we pulled away, I wiped his eyes. "He won't hurt you. I promise Lion." I whispered, looking directly into his beautiful eyes.

"Hey!" We heard someone shout. We looked behind him and saw the same guy. I clenched my jaw and pulled Danny close, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Get the hell away from my boyfriend." I hissed. Danny buried his head in my neck, not daring to turn around. "Well, clearly he isn't or else he wouldn't of went with me." The guy sneered. I pulled away from Danny and walked over. I punched him in the jaw.

"Never touch what's mine again bitch!" I snapped and grabbed Danny's hand. I dragged him off towards where the guys went.

~~~~
Requests some ships if you would like.