Not On The Bus!

This was requested by forever_numbr11 That picture is cute, oh my god. I'm thinking if maybe I should do a part 2 to "What A Coincidence" but I just don't think I can take it anywhere from where I left off. I have about two or three ships I need to do that aren't repeats and they involve Dylan, one is Jordan and Jorel. Dylan is getting no love. I've forgotten the homie. I don't really put what has been requested due to the fact that I want it to be a surprise but I really should so I'm going to put them at the end of every request from now on. I feel ad that I haven't done that.

I want to see Crazy Rich Asians.

Music: Let's be honest, it's a dirty song for a unholy one shot.

Pairing: Jorel x George

Warnings: Mentions of smut and light smut. My god this is going to be weird for me to write... How do people write it so comfortably? 

8:58 PM, Arizona, Notes From The Underground Tour 

Jorel waved to the guys as they got off the bus. They were going out to see the sights and get food. Neither Jorel or George wanted to go so they both stayed on the bus. He a little more than happy to finally have the bus to himself with his boyfriend. He's been rather horny for the past three days, and just when he thinks him and George are finally going to get it on, the moment is ruined. Cocked-blocked by man-children, but not tonight. Jorel is starting to think he's on a level he can't pass and it's frustrating him, in two ways.

George was sat in the back room, innocently watching South Park, unaware to what his boyfriend was up to. Jorel casually walked into the back room, closing the door behind him. George looked at him for a quick second then went back to the TV show.

"Hey babe." He mumbled. Jorel didn't say anything, just bit his lip. He walked over to the taller male and sat down in his lap carefully. George, thinking nothing of it, loosely wrapped his arms around the younger male's waist. Jorel slowly moved him hips then stopped. George didn't notice. How he didn't notice just how turned on his boyfriend was, was a mystery in itself. He bit his lip again and moved his hips around again, pressing down a little bit. George moved his hands firmly on his hip and looks at him.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?" He asked, his voice deepening slightly as he was now becoming turned on, and aware of what the smaller male was doing. The way he said 'sweetheart' made Jorel's cheeks heat up.

"Nothing." He replied as innocently as he could. George, equally erect as his boyfriend, picked up his boyfriend and laid him down on the couch before straddling his hips. He moved Jorel's hood to the side gently with a finger as he looked over his body.

"I think you know exactly what you're doing, kitten." The older male whispered in a tone unfamiliar to the Italian. Sure, they've has sex in the past, but Jorel was never talked to like this before. George leaned down and kissed the exposed skin of his neck. He began to bite it lightly until he found his sweet spot. Jorel let out a moan as the former began sucking on his neck, as he did he began to undo his belt. George pulled away and started kissing him roughly, making the latter moan once again.

Time Skip Because *Sings* That's The End Of The Light Smut! *Claps Twice*

Jorel leaned up and kissed his boyfriend gently, the blanket he gotten earlier sliding down his lower back some. George kissed back, running a hand through his hair, pushing his head down gently to deepen the kiss. In that moment, nothing else existed, it was just them in their own world and it was lovely. 

"Guys! Holy fuck seriously!" They parted ways to see Dylan with a slightly traumatized look. Jorel blushed heavily and buried his face into George's bare, tattooed chest. George laughed at Dylan's disgusted face.

"Come on man! No fucking on the bus! That's the number one rule! Horny fuckers!" He yelled as he closed the door. Behind it, he could be heard rambling on about how it's not fair that they could screw on the bus, but not him and Matt.

"So, are they not hungry?" Danny asked, completely sidelining what happened.

"The only thing they're hungry for is each others dicks!" Dylan yelled. George started laughing harder while Jorel whined and kept his face buried in his boyfriend's chest.

______

Request: I just had this idea of the guys walking in on them afterwards and going mental at them while Jorel is blushing and hiding his face in George's chest while George is laughing

That was weird but I had fun writing it. But I  think Ryan sums up the ending perfectly. I'm doing gifs now as well.

Update, 8/7/2018 @ 11:19 PM: Alright, I've come to terms with it and I will write more one shots like this if requested. I'm not going to lie, had fun with this. I won't fully write out smut, however.