When The Morning Comes They'll Forget

Inspiration brought to you by: That glorious picture. Look at that butt. Jesus, what the fuck is the outcome of this going to be...

Music brought to you by: I don't know, I typed this before deciding but now that I am listening to it, it goes with it.

Pairing: George and Danny, prepare for fluff and maybe hilarity. I don't even know what will come of this. We'll go in blind together.

Danny's Living Room

The guys were all getting hammered. They had music blasting, making the floor slightly shake. Danny was laughing at everything the guys were doing and every joke that was being made. Jorel and Jordan were, though clumsily, sexually dancing together, Dylan was on the floor, getting high and laughing at them, Matt was running around in nothing but his underwear screaming random things and George? Well this is where this story starts getting interesting.

George wasn't the type to do anything wild or crazy when drunk. Maybe have sex with the occasional male, but for the most part, he was mellow. He was the leader and more responsible one out of the six, though he can be childish and have fun at times. He also flirted with a certain singer of the group, but he did it very subtly. Tonight friends, he was acting different. Dancing, yelling and singing with Jordan, and making more jokes and flirted more with Danny more clearly. Danny was the only one that wasn't hammered, though he was getting there. George, thinking that no one would remember what he was about to do, which he would be right, decided to make Danny very embarrassed and flustered.   

"Hey Danny, I got a surprise for you." Danny tilted his head at his drunk friend. He stood up, stumbling a little, and stood in front of the wooden coffee table. Danny opened his mouth as to speak but the only thing that came out was giggles. George crawled onto the sturdy table until he was right in front of Danny. Danny covered is mouth as he watched, trying not to laugh any harder than he already was. He looked over at the younger male from his position with a seductive smirk.

"Hey baby, I bet you wish this was your boyfriend." He said, wiggling his but a little, making the coffee table rocking ever so slightly back and forth. Danny giggled, cheeks red. "Look at this hot body." Danny blushed more when he realized George said that to him, looking him up and down. George got off the table and sat down next to him. He slid an arm around his waist, smirking.

"You know Danny, I find you pretty fucking cute and have a crush on you." He said casually. Danny blushed.

"R-Really?" He stuttered, looking over at the older male. George nodded and started rubbing his thigh slowly. He pulled Danny into a drunk kiss. They only pulled away when they heard hollering. The other guys were making sexual movements and noises. The two just laughed and started drinking again. They joined the others in making the whole neighborhood hate them. It's a shame that they won't remember this epic night.