Blood//The New Great Depression

Danny x Matt||Following the plot of Blood by top and The New Great Depression by The Moth & The Flame

No, I'm not back permanently. I just had this idea and had to get it out before it was lost.

danny will be like 5 years younger than Matt in this. idk why

Warning|| Slightly fucked up humor towards the end... Necrophilia joke.

_____

Danny sat on the couch, emotionless, numb really. He just found his mother dead on the bathroom floor, blood leaking from her head and staining the tiled floor with a 22 LR pistol clutched in her hand. Suicide. Danny was only 10 and she was only 30, both too young to go through something like this. His father was a hysterical mess. Danny sat on the couch, understanding it all completely, but at the same time not. He was very close with his mother. Matt sat down next to him and draped his arm over his shoulders. The lanky and older male looked down at the brunet. This was the end of an old bond and the start of a new one.

||The coming years|| ||Age: 11||

"Dad, I don't know how to do this." Danny spoke up, looking up at his dad who was caught up in his own work, too caught up to notice his son was even talking to him. He became more and more distant after his wife died.

"Dad?" Danny spoke up. Nothing. Matt came up behind him and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Forget him Dan, I'll help you." Danny smiled up at him to which the teen replied with his own smile.

||Age: 14||

Danny walked with Matt to a sand lot. He was jumping around and acting like his hyper self while Danny smiled at his behavior. He could deny it all he wants, but he was falling for the male. Something caught Matt's eyes and he excitedly rushed over to it.

"Danny look!" Matt yelled excitedly as he crouched down next to the object. Danny was walking over when Matt spun around making the smaller boy scream and fall onto his butt. Matt laughed mechanically as he held the dead bird up.

"That's gross! Why would you do that!" Danny exclaimed as he got up. He got a whiff of the dead bird and almost threw up.

"Touch it." Matt said while smirking. Danny didn't like the smirk, regardless of how hot he looked when he did it. 

"No way, you're insane." Danny said. Matt sighed and turned around on his heel.

"Fine, guess I'll just do... This!" Matt spun around and threw the dead bird, making feathers fall off, at the smaller male, it hitting him right in he chest. Danny screamed and fell onto his butt once more, scooting away frantically. Matt laughed wildly. He laughed so hard he doubled over and had tears. Danny's cheeks flared up and he scrambled to his feet. He rushed at his friend and tackled him.

"Asshole!" He shouted, pinning him. He looked down at the male with a glare and puffed up cheeks. Matt only gasped.

"You were violent with me! That's unlike you Daniel." He smirked knowing well he was the one who caused it. Danny got off of him and yelled out in frustration. He crossed his arms as the dark haired male stood up. Matt walked over and pulled the younger male closer.

"Aw, don't be mad Angel." He cooed making Danny blush. Danny looked away only to feel his chin be lifted up and look back at the male. "Angel?" Danny huffed and looked up at him. Matt dipped his head down and captured the smaller males lips.

||Age: 17||

It was Halloween morning and the two were walking home, Matt banging on random things and kicking some bags as the walked on the field.