A Hot Day, A Hot Show

Inspiration brought to you by: This fucking picture... Damn.

Music brought to you by: It's going to be a slightly dirty one shot? I'm not good at those?

Pairing: Jordan and George

Some stadium in a hot ass state

Jordan panted slightly as they finished preforming 'I Am.' He along with some of the others wiped the sweat off their faces. The beat for Lion started. He sighed, relieved he could take a break and drink water. While he and Jorel stood off to the side, Dylan dancing behind Matt as he played, he watched George say his verse. The way he was rapping was slightly turning the younger and shorter male on. The way his muscles on his arms flexed was enough to send Jordan into a sexual filled fantasy. He was brought out of it before it could even start by Jorel who nudged him. He looked up, slightly biting his lip. Jorel laughed and shook his head.

"Dude just tell him already." He yelled over the music. Jordan shook his head 'no' frantically. Jorel sighed and rubbed on of his eyes. He looked over at Danny and George. Danny looked over at the two. Jorel winked at him, making the slightly taller male smile a little before he started singing again. Jorel looked back towards his best friend who was back to drooling over George. He snapped his fingers in front of he shorter males face which snapped him out of his daze.

"Fucking hell Jordan. If you don't tell him how you feel by the end of the concert, I will publicly announce it in front of everyone." Jorel threatened. Jordan's eyes grew wide. He whipped around and grabbed Jorel by his arms which made the Italian tense up. George looked over at this time. His smile flattened instantly when he saw Jordan who unknowingly to everyone, even himself, belonged to him, touching Jorel. He heard his cue to say his verse and he quickly tore his jealous filled attention away from the best friends. Danny noticed this and smirked. They both continued to preform.

"You better fucking not J! I'll cut your dick off! Then what will Danny suck? Huh! Nothing that's what!" Jorel's only reply to this was pulling away, bending over and laughing. The song ended and like always, the crowd went nuts. Jordan looked over at the Irishman as Jorel ran over to his boyfriend, picking him up and spinning around. Jordan's mouth dropped open slightly at the sight. George had his tank top pulled up a bit as he wiped the sweat off his mouth, giving the shorter male a clear view of the barely showing, top part of his pelvic.

Pull your shirt down. Pull your shirt down. For the sake of my dick, pull your shirt down. Jordan silently pleaded as he felt his jeans slightly tighten. Luckily for him, his doesn't wear tight jeans, so this was going to go unnoticed, especially since he was far enough from the crowd. He was unlucky however, to the fact that Jorel and Danny noticed. They started laughing and Danny went up to the eldest male. He whispered something in his ear and backed off. George looked over and sure enough, Danny's words spoke of truth, Jordan was fixated on the tattooed skin he was showing. He smirked and decided that his mouth wasn't the only thing that needed to be wiped off. He pulled on the soft fabric up, showing off more, making some girls in the crowd lose their shit, and Jordan's cheeks to become flustered. He was brought out of the trance by yelling and drums going off right next to his ears. He jumped and their other drummer laughed and continued to play. He moved away, grabbing his mic, and avoiding eye contact with the others. When the melody for 'Everywhere I Go' started playing, he looked up. He swears he saw George smirk at him before letting his shirt fall back down. He spent the rest of the show rocking out and avoiding George.

After the show, Jordan made like the Flash and ran to the bus. "So he does run." Matt joked making the others laugh. George smirked and subtly moved faster than the others, not subtly enough though.

"Hey George! Make sure he puts ice on it!" Jorel shouts after him. The others doubled over in laughter as George let out a small one. He got on the bus and saw the door to the back slightly open. As he made his way back, he slowly called out Jordan's name. Jordan's breath hitched. He scooted farther from the door on the couch. When he saw George's tattooed hand opening it, he became fascinated with the carpet. He jumped slightly when he felt a hand trailing up his thigh. George slowly kissed and bit his neck. Jordan bit his lip and tried not to give the older male satisfaction. George, clearly not happy with this, bit harder, earning a gasp from the younger male. When he pulled a hickey was clear as day on Jordan's neck. Jordan looked anywhere but the Irishman, biting his lip.

"Jordan." George said sternly. Jordan hesitantly looked over.

"Wh-What?" He stuttered.

"I like you too." George said. Jordan sighed and looked into his eyes directly. 

"But I don't like you, I love you." He replied. George smirked and kissed him. He pushed the smaller male gently on his back, straddling his hips. He pulled away slightly.

"Good. I'm glad we feel the same way. Now let me help you out with your problem." He suggested seductively, going back to attacking his neck with his mouth.

"You were the cause of it." Jordan breathed.

"I know." George whispered, going back to "helping." 

A/N: Next pairing coming up; Matt and Dylan