You Weren't Supposed To Hear That

Inspiration brought to you by: Being requested by @ZC_undead and their request. I know Danny has a dog, I just don't know his name. So, for now, he'll be called Killer..

Music brought to you by: I was listening to him last night when this was requested

Pairing: Channy; Jordan x Danny

Their Shared House

Jordan paced back and forth while fumbling with the small object in his fingers. He had been thinking about this for weeks now. Him and Danny have been living together for two years now and dating for four. He was so certain that this is what he wants. He wanted to make Danny his forever. There was many reasons why he loved the blonde male. Too many to list off. He knew for certain that he wanted Danny to be his husband about two weeks ago. It was morning and they were cuddling after quite the fun and passionate night. Danny was peacefully sleeping on the shorter male's chest as the latter was playing with his hair. It was then when Jordan knew exactly how he wanted his future to play out. Whatever happened, he wanted to go through it with his lover. There was just one problem... He didn't know how he should do it. That's his reason for pacing my dear reader.

He had written and scrapped many speeches since Danny left that morning. He even played a few scenarios out with the dog. Killer didn't help any, especially since he kept licking the rappers face or rolling over for belly rubs. Jordan had even said his speech out loud but kept stumbling over his words and getting frustrated. Jordan ran a frustrated hand through his short hair as he, yet again, messed up his speech.

"Dammit!" He yelled. "I'm going to blow it with Danny! What if I say the wrong thing and make him mad at me? What if he just laughs?" He looked at Killer as he ranted. The small bulldog just tilted his head.

While Jordan was ranting to the dog, the topic of his ranting unlocked the front door and walked in. Danny shut the door behind him and went to the kitchen where he set the bags down. He was about to call out to his boyfriend and dog when he heard the said boyfriend yell a very loud profanity. He chuckled a little and decided to go see what was up. As Danny made his way down the carpeted hallway, Jordan's talking became more clear and louder.

"What if Danny is waiting for me to propose? He so goddamn perfect and I love him so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I cant fuck this up dog!" He ranted. Killer barked in response. "Don't give me that attitude." A small giggle escaped Danny's mouth, causing him to cover it quickly.

"Maybe I should just say it? Will you marry me, Danny... Because you're the most beautiful, sweetest, caring guy I've ever met and I can't live this life without you." Danny blushed at his words but a smile found it's way onto his face. He was ecstatic. Jordan wanted to get married too. Danny decided to make his presence know. He pushed the already ajar door fully open gaining both of his boys attention. Killer wagged his stub of a tail and jumped down from the bed, going over to his father. Jordan's cheeks flared up as the former crouched down to pet the happy pup.

"D-Danny! How much did you hear? Oh my god please don't leave me." He started to ramble on again, turning away from the taller male. "I don't even know if you're ready to get married. To get married to me no less. Danny I-" Jordan didn't get to finish as he was turned around and kissed. Danny pulled away and smiled softly at him.

"Maybe you should just say it." He repeated. Jordan blushed and smiled. He looked down and chuckled quietly before looking back up at his boyfriend.

"Will you marry me, Danny?" He asked. Danny nodded, a goofy grin plastered on his face. Jordan slid the ring on and kissed his now fiance.

A/N: This is short but don't worry, I have another one ready to be worked on and published today. So, you guys probably already caught on. Two short ones a day or one long one a day. Sorry they have been short.

Next pairing: Jordan and George.