Perfect To Him In Everyway

Yeah, so, not doing that thing I was previously talking about, not like anyone here cares anyways. I may save it for the 5K special, may save it for a holiday. No one answers the questions but I'll ask them anyways in hopes that someday, someone out there will answer them. I'm getting lazy with the settings. Does anyone have any ideas for the special... Whenever we hit it bhois. This will be long ..

My dad walked in and caught me writing this. Oof. He didn't care though.

It takes me 2-3 hours to write a single one shot because I keep getting distracted. 

Inspiration: I'm just taking the plot for what I had planned and just changing the pairing for it, because I never see this pairing. I'll try to make this fluffy n shit.

Warning: Internet Bullying, Salty cunts

Music: It has nothing to do with the one shot itself, I just love this song.

Pairing: Matt x Jorel | What social media do you dislike the most? I dislike Instagram.|

Random Ass Day At A Random Ass Time In 2011, No One's POV

Matt wasn't perfect and he knew this. He had flaws like everyone else, but these flaws seemed to make him a target online. It was your normal hate comments. A lot of them said the same thing, he was useless to the band. This pissed and annoyed the guys off, especially his boyfriend, Jorel. A lot of people didn't like their relationship either, which amused Jorel because they weren't affectionate in front of fans or anyone for that matter. A kiss on the cheek every now and then and a hug maybe, but that's it. Whenever they we're alone, that's when they would be all over each other, metaphorically and literally.

|A/N: I just watched a BluesDank video. This is what I was talking about...|

Jorel was laid on the upstairs couch, watching a random "horror" movie that was playing on SyFy, while Matt's drums could be heard from downstairs faintly. He would start making a consistent beat before it would change to a different consistent beat. It was nice to say the least but frustrating because when Jorel started to move his foot or head to the current beat, it would change. After a few minutes, the drumming stopped and the only thing that could be heard was the TV. He didn't think too much of it so when he suddenly felt a strange weight on him, it was understandable why he let out a slightly girlish scream. He covered his face as he heard laughter.

"Matt." He whined. "Matt! Get off! You're all sweaty!"

"Don't be such a girl J." Matt said with a smirk as he wrapped his damp arms around his bare waist. It's safe to say, it made him tense a bit at the slightly disgusting feeling.

"Says the one with the long, curly hair." He retaliated, grabbing some of his curls lightly, then letting them fall out of his hand, smacking his boyfriend in the face. Jorel chuckled lightly.

"Get off of me and take a shower if you're done." He said, trying to pry the drummer's arms off of him. Matt pretended to think about it before looking at his lover.

"Give me a kiss first." He said, loosening his grip slightly. Jorel moved pieces of his hair out of his face before kissing his forehead, this made the taller male pout.

"You missed." Matt whined.

"I'm not kissing you. If I wanted to taste something salty, I'd-" "You'd what, J?" Matt cut him off with a suggestive smirk. 

Jorel blushed deeply before saying, "just go take a shower."

"Nope, gotta kiss me first." Matt kept his smirk.

"No." Matt sighed and acted like he was going to get off of the younger male. Just as Jorel was about to sit up, he grabbed his wrists and pinned him down to the couch. This made the Italian gasp.

"Matthew!" Matt didn't respond. Instead, he began kissing all over his face. "Matt! This is gross!" His words went deaf to the drummer's ears, he continued to shower his boyfriend's face with kisses. Jorel couldn't help but let out a giggle, which is something he hardly does.

"Alright jerk, I'll give you a kiss." He said through his small laughter. Matt pulled away and smiled proudly. He rolled his eyes playfully before leaning up and giving his man-child of a boyfriend a short, but sweet kiss. They both pulled away with Matt having a somewhat pleased smile.

"I was expecting something more hot, but I'll take it." He got off of the shorter male who let out a loud snort as he sat up.

While Matt was in the shower, who was singing I might add, Jorel played around on his phone. Spamming pictures of his face, and anything else in the room, changing the names of the guys in his phone, and even trying to beat any high score he had on any of his games. He got bored so he got on Instagram. He decided to post a picture of Matt, one he secretly took on his phone when they were at the beach with a caption saying; look at him :).

Not a second later, Matt's phone was spammed with messages and likes from fans, and the guys. All positive things, with some jokes from the others. Jorel smiled until he started seeing some of the hate comments. There names aren't important.

Bro what are you doing with that twink?

You could do better, like me;)

hes not even that good looking

hes useless

J's gotta be with him as a joke

Fans came to his defense which Jorel was appreciative for. He was visibly angry, however. I mean, wouldn't you be in his place? The judgmental comments kept going. His jaw clenched. He grabbed his own phone and got on the app. He found a picture of Matt that he absolutely adored. He was dressed up, as it was their two year anniversary and they were at a classy place, which was humorous to the others because they were far from classy. 

This man right here is the love of my life. He treats me like I'm a king and always makes sure that I know he loves me. He always makes sure I'm happy or comfortable. He's beautiful in my eyes and everything he hates about himself, I love. So do me a favor? Fuck off. He's mine not yours. Judge your own significant other, not like you have one with your personalities.

Jorel ran a hand through his hair. There's so much more he has to say about his boyfriend, he couldn't put it in a few sentences, he couldn't even express it through a song. It's such a cliche thing to say, but it was true.

His phone started to go off like crazy. He scrolled through all the comments, most, if not all, were positive. He saw a comment that made him chuckle. 

DannyRoseMurillo: Sassy J is my favorite J

"Hey babe, what's funny?" Jorel looked up to see quite a nice sight. Matt was shirtless with loose basketball shorts on. His hair was wet and slicked back, making him look sexy. He looked down at his phone, pulling up the camera app.

He lifts up his phone and before taking a picture of him he says, "you'll see it later gorgeous." Matt tilted his head in confusion a bit. "That's my new background." Matt chuckled and sat down next to his boyfriend. He pulled the slightly shorter male into his lap, letting his arms hang loosely around the Italian's waist. Jorel put his phone on the cushion next to him and stood up, making Matt pout slightly. He turned around and sat on his lap to where he was fully facing him. Matt wrapped his arms around Jorel's waist.

"I love you Matty."

"I love you too J."

Hollywood Undead Boy x Boy (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें