Family™ 🕸 Coraline 🕸

I love this movie. So here's the brother in some scenes from the movie, but it's going to be written kinda differently than the normal format.

They're all like 12 in this since it's an AU
_______
🕸 Matt spotted the doll behind the giant TV box. He picks it up, completely ignoring the small door and goes to his room where he proceeds to take the doll apart and make it more creepy.

🕸 Dylan looked over to see one of the jumping mice. It scurried off. He couldn't be bothered to follow it so he stayed in bed.

🕸 Danny followed it with Jorel however. They saw it go through the door. Danny shrugged and went back to bed while Jorel got the key. He pushed the door to make sure it was closed and locked it

End of movie.

Bonus:

🕸 Of course Danny and Matt would find themselves going through the door.

🕸Danny froze when he saw the button eyes. Matt couldn't seemed to be bothered. He was more concerned with the fact that they were in a different reality.

🕸 Other George got done singing.

🕸 Matt decided he rather have his grumpy father than this Disney copout

🕸 Danny is convinced that this is a dream until they wake in the morning to find that their rashes are gone

🕸Yeah fuck that.

🕸 Matt not only locks the door but puts duck take and masking tape along the edges. He even painted them white.

🕸 They thought they would never return but here they were, in the fucking garden with George.

🕸 Matt was very uneasy while the ate with their Other Parents.

🕸 When they were shown the button eyes that could be theirs, Matt noped the fuck out of there with Danny.

🕸 "Wow, uhm, I think we should go home and think about this."

🕸 Matt couldn't of fucking closed that door off again with Danny fast enough.

🕸 They moved shortly after because all of the fucking mice.

🕸 They took the cat with them.