The Big Score

A/N: I have one request that I will publish after this mini series. It's a high school AU and this is the first one. There is only three and I might post two today if this one is short.

Inspiration: A picture actually inspired this. The picture above. Look at those baby faced mother fuckers.

Music brought to you by: Each song goes with the plot. I'm listening to classical.

Pairing: BasketballPlayer!Jordan x George, with Datty and Derillo

Thursday, The Day Before The Final Game

George walked down the halls along with Jorel and Matt. The two were talking about random things making each other laugh while he just listened. He didn't get very much sleep last night. He was up most of the night thinking about something, or should I say a certain someone. George had the biggest crush on Jordan Terrell who one of the coolest guys in school, being that he was on the basketball team. Tomorrow is the final game for the season and of course it was all everyone could talk about that week, all except George. He could care less about any game at school but since Jordan was on the team, he never missed a game. Matt and Jorel always going, for different reasons, made it easy for him to cover it up. He would just say that they dragged him along, which in all honesty was half true. His friends had their own reasons for going. Matt's best friend and crush played along side Jordan, his name was Dylan Alvarez. Jorel's reasons wasn't for the team or to help be a wing man for Matt, it was Danny, Danny Murillo. He was the only male cheerleader and his boyfriend. The two knew the real reason why George would go to the game and constantly teased him about it. The teasing would get worse when George would blush because Jordan looked his way or he was in the room. His presence was blush material enough for the older male.

"I so can't wait for tomorrow. It's the day I finally man up and ask Dylan out." Matt said as he walked with his hands behind his head.

Jorel laughed and said, "it's also an excuse for George to stare at Jordan without him noticing."

"Hey!" George exclaimed making the two look over at him. "It's called admiring." The three shared a laugh and continued their way towards class. You know they would've skipped, if it wasn't for the three reasons called, Danny, Dylan and Jordan. They each had their first class with them which was expected in this story.

George waved goodbye to his two best friends as he parted ways with them, being the first one to make it to his class. He walked in and froze slightly when he noticed who was sitting in the seat next to the one he always does. He blushed lightly but walked to his desk like nothing was wrong. He sat down and tried his best not to glance at the male next to him. His attempts came to a crushing halt when he heard, "hey George." Silently praying that his cheeks weren't the color of apples, he looked over.

"Oh, hey Jordan, didn't notice you." He said. He silently freaked out at the fact that his crush knew his name, despite going to the same school since 7th grade, and how close he was. Jordan smiled at him, his blue-gray orbs looking stunning as ever.

"You going to be at the game tomorrow?" He asked. George freaked out mentally once again, like a teenage girl in a chick-flick. He knows I go to them? Does this mean he looks around for me? Expects me? George thought as he looked into the younger males eyes. He pushed those thoughts away as he believed they were untrue.

"Yeah, got to because of Matt and Jorel. Who else would keep those idiots calm?" He lied in a joking manner. Jordan chuckled at this response and looked down at his notebook. George watched as he bit his lip, wanting nothing more than to kiss him. He loved the way the morning sun's light shone on his hair and skin making him look more beautiful than he already was. He was brought quickly back to reality when Jordan looked back over at him.