Seductive In Red

This is inspired by Lump Your Head but then I thought about Jessica Rabbit and well, here we are.
Here's a funny Gru meme.
Warnings: Warnings? Ha! You're going in BLINNNNDDD

Pairing: Murgan
Don't play the song yet, well I mean you can, I can't stop you. You can ignore this anyways because I'm not typing out the full song. You'll know when to play the song if you choose to not ignore what I said.

Hi, I'm typing this during me writing. I can't tell what color George's fucking eyes are! They look like a blue green? Maybe??
~~~~~~~

Velvet Hearts Club 10:43 PM

George walked into his club dressed sharply. His shades reflecting the lights into anyone's eyes who dared stared at him. He had to come down here when Jordan called him, boasting about the new talent who was way better than the previous singer, and more sane. The previous singer was called Ashley and she was not playing with a full deck of cards, let me tell you. What made things more worse and complicated is that George slept with her. Luckily, he never impregnated her by accident.

To say that things between them didn't work out was an understatement. She quickly clung to him like static and became insanely jealous whenever he talked to any girl that wasn't her. Everything he did or said was flirting in her eyes. I guess it's safe to say that it's a good thing she didn't find out he liked guys as well. She has talent and brought in a lot of customers, that's the only reason Jordan and their friends saw for him keeping her around. She was threatened by Jordan, but only because he's George's right hand man. Thankfully, she was arrested a week ago and while business was down a little, everyone saw it as a blessing and didn't care. So when Jordan called his best friend and with an excited tone told him about the new singer, you can understand why he dropped everything and rushed down there.

Matt was the first one to greet his friend/boss as he was just done cleaning a table that was near the gold and red double doors.

"George! What are you doing here? You normally call before you come in checking up on us. Did Dylan and Jordan break something? Again?" Matt inquired the older but smaller male.

"Not that I know of, but I'll check on that." The buffer male replied in his rough and deep voice, intimidating the skinnier male slightly, though he knows that George wouldn't even dream of hurting him or the others.

"Jordan called me over, something about someone. Only thing I could catch in his excited ramble was a name, Danny." He put a curious emphasis on the name. Matt became worried for both Jordan and Danny. With the history of the past lead singer, he wondered if this was a great idea anymore.

"Y-Yeah, Daniel, I mean Danny. He should be done with his break. You should give him a listen before you kil-talk to Jordan." The curly haired male backed up and walked towards the bar. "I'll have Jorel get your favorite drink ready!"

George raised an eyebrow. Surely that was an overreaction, Matt was just simply scared because of what previously happened. He took a seat at his booth and waited for his favorite drink. His both was the only one with the seats coated in a red, velvety material, with the table having playing cards embedded under a sheet of clear epoxy, with the booth making a semicircle. His was the only one that had paper heart lanterns hanging above it as well.

"Hey Gee. Here you go, good ol' fashioned whiskey!" Jorel piped up, setting the dark caramel, soda colored drink down. He was more calm than Matt. He was sporting his usual cheerful demeter.

"You'll love him Gee, I just know it." He was clearly more confident about the situation than the second eldest male. He smiled and walked away, mumbling, "especially after you see him." George barely caught it as the smaller, chipper male bounded away happily. He was now more concerned and wondered if there was something else Jordan had up his sleeve.