It's Obvious?

This inspiration is brought to you by: The gif above.

The musical inspiration is brought to you by: Me wanting to play Fall Out Boy

Pairing: Derillo

The  guys were at the fair on this warm night. It was Matt's idea. They all needed a break from working on music and where better to go then the fair? This of course mean't that all of the members were going. Now you maybe wondering, what would ever be wrong with that? Well just ask Danny. Him and Jorel broke up 6 months ago and it's plain to say that Danny wasn't over Jorel but as far as he knew, Jorel was. He didn't want to come to the fair but Dylan persuaded him, saying that maybe he could find someone and forget about the relationship they once had. The break up was caused for unknown reasons, Jorel just said he thinks that they should just be friends and that was that.

Danny left and went to Matt and Dylan's and cried for nights. Jorel started ignoring him and only talking to the band. It was 5 months filled with that. They finally started talking last months and things have been okay since, at least Jorel thought that. Danny was still slightly a mess, better compared to the past months, but he wasn't okay with him, he just let Jorel think that. 

Jordan took notice of Danny's form as they walked. He clearly wanted to go home. He walked over and smiled at Danny. 

"Hey buddy, you want to-" Before he could finish they heard a loud and annoying giggle. They looked over and saw Jorel flirting with a petite, tan brunet female. Jordan turned back to say something different, maybe calm him down before he did anything, but Danny was walking away towards a guy. Jordan didn't know what was about to happen but it made him feel off. He went to go find the others while Danny got acquainted with the stranger.

"Hey Jordan, where's Danny?" George asked, gaining the others attention, including Jorel but he went back to flirting. Jordan had an unreadable look. He looked back then back at the taller male.

"He walked off, towards a guy. George dude, this guy if buff as fuck." He explained.

"Is it because..." Dylan trailed off, subtly motioning to Jorel. Jordan nodded and they all sighed and groaned. "What do we do?" He asked.

"We let this play out and hope for the best." George said, throwing his hands up.

It was mid-day now and things were awkward for the guys. They watched, while having fun, Danny and Jorel flirt and give all their attention to who they were with. After a while, it became apparent to George what Jorel was doing all along. He grabbed his arm and pulled him away towards the group, the girl making an annoyed and disgusted face while doing so. George in all his sassy and gay glory, flipped her off.

"George, dude, what the fuck? I was busy with something." Jorel snapped as he was shoved in front of the others. George replied with, "yeah, busy trying to hurt Danny. You think I didn't notice you glancing every second at Danny every time you made that bitch giggle?" Jorel's cheeks turned red with embarrassment. There was no hiding that so he looked down, avoiding the groups eyes.

"Why'd you even break up with him? The real reason." Dylan spoke up. Jorel sighed and rubbed his face.

"He could do better and by the looks of it, he did." It was a quick explanation but it answered everything. It finally dawned on everyone why he broke it off. Jordan was the first to speak up. With a loud clap he declared, "only one thing to do now! We split those two up and get you two together!" He had reasonable looks from the guys but they nodded in agreement. Matt thought for a minute then walked away, towards Danny and his new friend.

"Hey-Matt! We don't have a battle- oh forget it." Matt laughed a little at this and went up to Danny. Danny smiled sweetly at his taller and older friend, his friend however, he could careless of what was going on.

"Hey Dan, can we talk for a minute?" He asked. Danny nodded and walked away with him, only a few feet away from the guy but out of ear shot.

"What do you need string bean?" He asked with a giggle. Matt shook his head with a chuckle. 

"So, you like overly buff, douche looking guys now?" He asked, not holding back. Danny became flustered.

"Y-Yes?" He stuttered out, not even believing his own answer.

"Well, Jorel sure noticed. I think he might be jealous." Matt sung the last part, bumping his arm lightly with his elbow. Danny made a face and laughed a little (gif above).

"He's not, no he doesn't care that I, what?" Danny drug out the last word. Matt smirked when Danny started smiling and biting his lip, something he does whenever he is thinking of Jorel. 

"I so knew it! Look Dan, he still loves you. He pulled that cheesy, "You could do better" shit. He still loves you. We can all see it." Matt explained. He waited for his friend to reply but was caught of guard when he ran over to Jorel and hugged him tightly. "What the fuck just happened?"

He made his way back over and Danny started talking.

"You seriously think you weren't good enough for me?" He asked. Jorel glared at Matt, who hid behind the others, then gave his attention back to the man in front of him. He looked into Danny's beautiful orbs, getting lost in them.

"Yes." He whispered, looking down. Danny made him look up and kissed him, to which Jorel instantly did back. He pulled away and rubbed Jorel's cheeks with his thumbs.

"You deserve me J. You don't understand how much I was, and still am, in love with you." He whispered. Jorel stayed quite for a minute then smirked which made Danny raise an eyebrow.

"Well then my prince, there's only one way to tell you how I feel." Before Danny could question anything, Jorel dipped him and kissed him very passionately. The guys hollered and cheered. Jorel pulled him up and pulled away. Danny was nothing but flustered but he had the biggest smile any one could muster. "Do you want to-" 

"Shut up J, you already know the answer." They both laughed and kissed again. Matt started laughing. They all looked at him, confused.

"That was the most gayesy, abc Family moment I have ever encountered." He said through his fit. Dylan shook his head and walked over to him. He kissed his cheek then said, "apparently, you don't remember how you proposed." The guys laughed as Matt blushed and smile sheepishly.