Small Indentions

Paring: Matt x Jordan
I don't have a song for this.
Warning: Probably will end up with a sexual tone, not gonna lie.
~~~~~
After A Show In Winchester
Matt and Jordan were the last two to take a well deserved shower. Standing at opposite sides of the room, the two males began to undress while thinking of the other. Jordan glanced back at Matt every few minutes, nibbling on his lip gently. Matt felt eyes burning in the back of his head as he started to pull off his shirt. He looked behind him and as he did, Jordan whipped his head away from his back blushing darkly, afraid he was caught. Matt's eyes slowly trailed down the shorter males back. He turned away with his cheeks burning and continued to take off his shirt. Jordan had his towel wrapped around his waist and turned around, ready to wash away the salt and sweat. His blue-gray orbs went straight to Matt's lower back. They were perfectly mirrored from each other on both sides of his spine. Matt had back dimples and they only made Jordan more crazy for him.

Shivers racked Matt's spine.

"J-Jordan? What are you doing?" He stuttered but enjoying the contact. Jordan lightly brushed his finger tips across the small indentions, creating an imaginary line to connect them.

"You never told me about these." Jordan whispered, resting his hand lightly on his lower part of his right side, letting his thumb fill the dimple. Matt felt heat rise to his cheeks as he bit his lip. Jordan placed his other hand in the same position as his left on the other side of his back.

"A perfect fit." Jordan cooed, smirking as he stared at his hands. Matt felt his jeans growing tighter by the second. Jordan slowly dug his finger tips into his hips as he pulled him close. Matt let out a soft moan as his jeans rubbed against his hard on. Jordan smirked and slid his hands around his hips to the front of his jeans, undoing them.

"Let me show you just what you do to me."

Later
Jordan pulled away from behind Matt letting his grip on his thighs go. He pressed his back against on of the shower doors, panting slightly. Matt stood up straight and caught himself in the mirror. His thighs and subtle v-line were covered in dark marks from Jordan's mouth and the grip he had on him. His neck and collar bone were dressed with matching marks. He touched one on his neck lightly, proud of them.

Jordan wrapped his arms loosely around his hips and pulled him close.

"We should take those showers now. The guys must be wondering where we are." He said into his back. Matt suddenly became bashful and worried about the marks. He'd forgotten about the guys completely. He turned around in Jordan's arms and looked down at him, putting aside the teasing that was going to have to deal with later. He kissed him roughly, moving them both into the shower.

On the bus
"Where the hell are they? It's been hours!" Jorel yelled, dropping onto the couch at the front of the bus. Danny took a seat on his lap, linking his fingers with the agitated and annoyed shorter male.

"I'm going to kill them if they got drunk without us." George warned only half joking.

Danny, deciding to play with his boyfriend's fingers, spoke up.

"You know they like each other right? And with the looks I saw Jordan give Matt," He trailed off for a few seconds. "It might be a while."

Jorel shifted under the blonde uncomfortably as the image popped into his head.

"They better alert us next time then." George mumbled.

"Oh honey, we all know this wasn't planned. They're going to probably fuck like rabbits." Dylan choked on air, as the normally innocent male was suddenly being explicit.

"Danny, please, shut the fuck up." George groaned and leaned back.

"Please talk like this more."

"Jay shut the hell-Jesus fuck are you hard right now?" George snapped, more annoyed.

"Sorry," Jorel trailed off in a soft, innocent tone. "It's hot when he talks like this."

"Freak."

"Yep."

~~~~~
What the fuck is this?
Why the hell have the past few been sexual?
What the FUCK was that ending?

Want more like this or want more fluff? Let me know.