Secret Boyfriend

DERILLO!
My friend is gonna kick my ass. She loves Danny and says "He's mine" and I'm just sitting here in my box, in my corner, saying "Derillo bitch."
-\_( ' _ ') _/-
~~~~~
Danny rolled over, panting and sweaty, Jorel the same. The nice summer air flowed into the room, making the dark room comfortable and relaxing. He hated sneaking around, Danny does too. He has a girlfriend, but he's just not happy. His life isn't full, but when he is with Jorel? It's like nothing can touch him. There isn't anything that can hurt him. Everything that troubles him disappears. Danny wants this, forever. Ash, she just, isn't for him. Always thinking about herself and not him. Always coming home late with alcohol on her breath. Not to mention, she's blinded to Daniel's... Gayness. Like it wasn't the most obvious thing ever. The way he acted? Anyone would think he was gay, especially around Jorel. But of course you already got that didn't you?

So here, the two sweaty males, a mix of the Summer's night air and the intimacy that just took place, in Jorel's bed. Danny cuddling up to him while the latter played with his blonde locks. "You look beautiful." Jorel whispered which caused his lion to blush, but invisible in the darkness of the room. So Danny showed it by burying his face in the formers chest. A small smile formed on J's face as he continued to run his fingers through the singers hair.

The silence was interrupted yet again however, by Danny's phone ringing. This startled both males. He groaned internally and rolled over. Jorel immediately wrapped his arms around Danny's torso and left a trail of kisses along his lovers shoulder. Danny tensed up and panicked, causing him to stop. Danny sat straight up, J mimicking his movements, and looked at the lit up screen.

Ash

Jorel, consumed with jealousy, huffed and slammed down onto his side, facing away from Danny. A battle started in the singers head. If he answered, he might be yelled at, if he doesn't and stays until the afternoon sun, he'll be yelled at, but he would be in tangled with his true lovers body, so close that their breaths become one. Danny made a choice. The ringing stopped and a small thud echoed quietly in the room. Jorel looked back and met with Danny's beautiful orbs, but he was still being a jealous bitch so he looked back towards the wall.

Danny got into a comfortable position and proceeded to leave light kisses on, this time, Jorel's shoulder. Of course he wasn't going to let himself give in thag easily so he tried to ignore him but, as it was predicted, his mind and heart said.. Fuck you we're loving this bitch. He rolled over, pushing Danny onto his back, and straddled his hips. The rapper felt the soft hands of Danny grab his hips lightly.
"Don't you have to check in with her?" He asked, sadden very much. Daniel just shook his head and leaned up, the former meeting him halfway. When they parted, Danny said, "I'm with you." Jorel's heart fluttered and he felt girly, as girly as they come. He didn't care though.

"But she's-"

"I'm with my everything right now, forget her."

It was Jorel's turn to blush this time. He kissed his secret boyfriend again, which quickly turned heated. Danny, wanting control this time, flipped themselves around carefully. "Besides," He whispered, kissing up Jorel's neck till he reached his ear. "I don't love her, I love you... Daddy."

~~~~~
I'm snorting at that ending.