Rings And Beaches

Inspiration brought to you by: That adorable, cute ass picture above.

Music brought to you by: I was listening to it while finding inspiration and it put me in a good mood.

Pairing:  George x Danny

The Beach

Danny played in the water as George watched from his towel on the soft, warm sand. He smile as he watched his boyfriend. He never been this happy in a long while. Who knew that the key to his happiness was a Costa Rican who sings like an angel? He sat up, still smiling, as Danny ran up to him. The younger male grabbed the Irishman's hands and tried pulling him up. 

"George! Come play in the water with me!" He exclaimed, laughing and smiling. George stood up and took his shirt off, which made Daniel blush lightly. He admired his boyfriends tattoos but was pulled from it when he felt himself being lifted up.

"Gee! Put me down!" He yelled, laughing.

"Not going to happen Angel." George said with a smirk as he walked towards the water. Once he was deep enough, he dropped Danny into the water. Danny stood up quickly and hugged himself.

"It's fucking cold as shit!" He yelled again, hugging himself. George laughed as Danny pouted.

"Aw Angel, come here." He said, getting closer to hug him. Danny smirked and pushed him, making him fall into the ocean's cool water. Danny laughed and started rushing to get away from his now soaking wet boyfriend. George wrapped his arms around Danny's waist and fell backwards. When they both resurfaced, they started laughing. George slowed down and placed his hands on his lovers hips. This made the Costa Rican stop laughing and look at him. George caressed one side of his face, his thumb rubbing against his cheek. They both leaned in and shared short, but passionate kiss. When the pulled away, George grabbed one of his hands and motioned towards the beach.

"Come on, I have something to show you." He said then started walking back to shore. Danny tilted his head slightly but followed without question. When they made it back to their spot, George sat down, Danny coping his actions. He took hold of the singer's hand again and rubbed his thumb against it.

"So, Danny, this is... Wow, this is a lot harder than I thought it would be." He started, looking down and biting his lip. Danny's cheeks started to flare up. He already had a sneaking suspicion of what George was getting at.

George grabbed something from his pocket, relieved it was still there. He looked into Danny's eyes and was at a lost for words. He was suddenly thrown back to when he first met the blonde haired male. Those feelings were still there but amplified. He smiled, feeling the confidence he needed.

"I'm just going to say it Daniel, I'm completely in love with you. Will you marry me?" He asked, holding the small, shiny ring. Danny made the most girlish squeal any guy could ever make, nodding his yes repeatedly. George chuckled at his, now, fiance's behavior and slid the ring onto the appropriate finger. Danny wrapped his arms around the older male, kissing him all over his face. George laughed and held him close. Danny pulled away and looked down at it. He made the noise again.

"I can't wait to show Dylan! He's going to be so jealous!" He exclaimed. George playfully rolled his eyes and kissed his soon-to-be-husband's cheek.

"Matt's going to be in trouble when Dylan hears about this." George pointed out, laughing slightly. Danny just shrugged and said, "that's not my problem."