Chapter 5

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved 

Chapter 5

picture of Chase ------------> ( Chris Brochu from SoulSurfer & LemonadeMouth )

enjoy.!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Old Time Rock and Roll' by Bob Segar played loudly in our apartment.

Carly and I ran and slid across the wooden floorboards in a fashionable manner, attempting not to fall.

We were dressed in Blake and Aiden's white button down shirts, their long black socks, and black hipster sunglasses. No pants, just underwear and a bra. We each held a brush on our right hand and sung loudly.

"Just take those old records off the shelf! I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself! Today's music ain't got the same soul! I like that old time rock n' roll!"

As the rest of the song played, we sang along and danced around the living room, copying Tom Cruise's dance moves from the movie 'Risky Business'.

When it was close to the end, Carly and I ran towards the couch. Stepping on the seat with our right foot and using our left foot to make the couch collapse backwards. We laughed and high-fived each other.

( to fully understand this scene , watch the YouTube video ) --------->

Suddenly, applauses echoed in the room. Carly and I both looked up and saw Blake and Aiden standing by the front door staring at us with wide smiles and amusement in their eyes.

"We were bored!" we said at the same time. That made both the boys laugh loudly.

"You two do the craziest shit." Blake said in between laughter.

"It's entertaining and cute." Aiden winked at me and I blushed. He knew that was one of my weakness and it made the butterflies come back in my tummy.

Last night, I fell asleep on the living room couch. I was attempting to finish my Bio essay but I hadn't drank enough coffee. Lacking energy, I passed out on my laptop.

Next thing I knew, I felt myself being lifted up. I could tell it was Aiden by his intoxicating scent. I pretended that I was still asleep so I wouldn't have to face him.

I knew that the second our eyes meet, I'd fall right into his spell, unknowingly making me do things that I'll regret later on. So I kept my body relaxed and my breathing even. Although, my heart was pounding like crazy. I hope he didn't feel it.

He laid me down on my bed, placing a blanket on me. I didn't hear or feel anything for a while so I knew that he was just staring at me. Then I felt his fingers brush my cheek. He tucked my hair behind my ear and softly kissed my lips. "You're so beautiful, Blair." he whispered then left, quietly closing the door.

It's been a week since we had that little incident in the kitchen. We haven't kissed, with the exception of last night, but non stop flirting occurred on his part.

I kind of just took the flirting and not responded. I was still having a difficult time comprehending that the guy I've been in love with all these ears, was finally noticing me.

Of course it sparked my curiosity on why it took him so long. Maybe he didn't really 'notice' me. Maybe he was just doing it cause he was bored and wanted to mess with me. So I shouldn't get my hopes up, he'll just let me down.

Blake had combat training at the police academy while Aiden had a full day of classes. So it was fun being home alone with Carly for the past couple of hours. The randomest things that we come up with is one of the reasons I liked having her as a friend. She can definitely take my mind off of any difficult situations.