Chapter 7

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

Inside, I was creeped out. Outside, I was gawking.

Chase is matching me.

Was this a creepy coincidence? Or did he somehow find out I was wearing a Greek themed costume and decided to match me?

I mean it might not be that big of a deal but like I said, only couples match. Maybe this was just an accident. But guessing by the mischievous glint in Chase's eyes, he was up to something.

Blake and Carly had stopped messing around when they noticed Chase walking over. Blake scowled while Carly just looked at me and raised her eyebrows in question. Aiden's face was a mixture of confusion, anger, and amusement.

When Chase reached us, he enveloped me in a tight hug. I awkwardy hugged him back and watched as Blake and Aiden moved to stand behind him with their arms crossed.

My brother cleared his throat and Chase stepped away from me. He looked at the boys like he hadn't noticed them when he walked over. He stuck out his hand to Blake. "Hey, I'm Chase."

Blake shook his hand. "I'm Blake, Blair's brother."

"Oh."

"Right. Oh." Blake glared at him.

"I'm Aiden, their roommate." Aiden shook Chase's hand as well.

"No." Blake spit out. "He's Blair's boyfriend."

I choked on air.

"What-- No!"

"He's what?!?!"

"I'm what?"

Me, Aiden, and Carly stared at Blake, possibly catching flies with our open mouths. Blake continued to glare at Chase who's eyebrows were together in confusion.

Blake was never like this. He was the over protective brother. The one who beat up every guy I dated. Who, before I entered high school, warned every guy to stay away from me. The one who made sure we got into the same college and live together just so he can make sure that no guy comes near me.

The psychotic kind of brother.

And now he was saying that his best friend of 22 years is my boyfriend?

Aiden swore he would never cross the line of friendship to relationship with me. Blake had threatened, warned, punched and did whatever to him to make sure of that.

So why was he saying this?

Carly decided to break the tension. "He doesn't mean that, Chase. Blair is as free as a bird. Remember me by the way, cutie?" she flirted.

Shaking his head, he smiled at Carly. "Yes, I do." then he turned to look at me. "And is she now? Good to know." he winked at me.

I thought I heard Blake growl. There's the crazy brother I knew. Aiden's shocked face had turned into anger and annoyance at what Chase has just said.

"You look incredible, Blair." Chase commented. "Looks like we match, huh?"

"Guess so." It was easy to force a smile.

Carly took Blake and Aiden's arms and pulled them away. "Let's go to the bar, boys!"

Blake seemed to forget about Chase and groaned at what she said. "You get annoying when you're drunk!"