Chapter 15

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15

ClassOf2012 JohnGlennHigh ---------------> 

I'm in the top middle ;p lol

I like posting random pictures.!

but enjoy.! <3

btw , there's sexual things happening here... just a warning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blake, what the fuck!!!"

"Shut the hell up, Carly! You're gonna wake up the whole damn house!" 

"You trapped me and you had a fucking boner!"

"Excuse me, but I thought you were a pillow and cuddled up to you. And I can't help it, it's morning!"

"Oh my God, Blake! It's poking me, get off!!!"

Obviously, that's what I woke up to.

Well, I was still laying on the floor with my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. What really woke me up was when my brother's heavy body landed on top of me. Air was literally knocked out of me.

"Ooof!!!" I grunted. I couldn't breath. 

Luckily, he was pulled away from me and my lungs breathed in so much air that I started coughing. I looked around and saw Aiden was awake too and he was holding Blake up. Carly was still on the ground, a blanket clutched tightly against her chest.

"Dammit, Blake, you just hurt your sister." Carly said.

"You pushed me!" he yelled angrily.

"Because---!" my best friend looked at me and Aiden pointedly and shook her head. "Never mind, just apologize."

"Don't tell me what to do, woman." Blake straightened up and brushed himself off.

"Just apologize to her!"

My brother opened his mouth to respond when our mother appeared out of no where with a spatula and hit his derriere.

"That's enough, you two!" she yelled. "It's Thanksgiving for God's sake, can't you two just pretend to like each other for one day?!" 

Blake and Carly only grunted in response.

Still not fully functioning from the rude awakening and still being a little sleepy, I rubbed my tired eyes and stood up to stretch. Yawning, I caught Aiden watching my every move. His face was calm but his eyes looked hungry. I felt self conscious and brushed my fingers through my bed head.

"Breakfast will be ready in less than an hour. All of you go get ready." Marisa Bradley said and started to walk off. 

When she was out of sight, the four of us looked at each other then all at the same time, raced upstairs.

"Dibs on my bathroom!" I called.

"Not fair!" Carly whined. "I call the hall bathroom then!"

"Hell no, that's my bathroom!" Blake said.

"Too bad I'm faster." Aiden joined in.

We all stumbled up the stairs. "Really guys?!?!" we heard my mom say but nobody replied.

Surprisingly, Carly reached the hall bathroom first. She stuck her head out, yelling: "Ha ha!" before slamming it shut and locking it.

"God dammit!" Blake yelled and stomped away to his room, also slamming his door shut.