Chapter 18

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 18

sexual content.

& watch for the POV change in the middle.

enjoy.! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the first day back at school since Thanksgiving break. Today was the day I was going to find out how I did on my finals.

I finished brushing my hair and looked at myself at the full body mirror. My dark jeans with a brown braided belt matched my dark flip flops. I had on a baggy coffee colored shirt that was tucked in and a coral cardigan. 

"You don't have to look cute for me, ya know. I already like you." a voice said from my door way. I turned to see my boyfriend dressed in jeans and a v-neck.

"Maybe I want to look cute for someone else..." I teased with a smile and had to stifle a laugh from how his mouth turned down in jealousy.

Aiden walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me roughly against him.

"You're mine." he whispered in my ear before kissing the skin below then leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw.

"I'm yours." I breathed out before he nipped at my neck making me catch my breath. "You better stop now or I'm going to be late for class."

Even as I said that, I made no intentions in moving away.

"Mmm. As much as I want to spend the day just kissing you," he started, backing up a little to put some heated space between us. "we can't have that." he handed me my purse and book. Taking my hand, he pulled me out of room and out of the front door. "Come on, baby. I'll walk you to class."

Since it was only 10 AM and my first class doesn't start till 10:30, we decided to stop by the Rainforest Cafe to get some coffee to take to class. 

As we stood in line, I couldn't help but act all mushy with my new boyfriend. It's not only cause I was enjoying showing him off, but because I loved finally being free enough to kiss him whenever I want and act all lovey dovey.

He was holding my book with his hands that were wrapped around my waist. My own arms were wrapped around his neck, making his head bend down so he could kiss me. 

"People are watching." he whispered against my mouth but even with that statement, he kept on feathering kisses all over my lips.

"Mmm, what people?" 

"Right. I thought we were the only two people in the world."

His cheesy line made me laugh. I pulled away just in time for the lady in front of us to walk away.

The cashier looked at us with a smile painted on his face. "May I help you?"

Nodding, I asked Aiden to go first. "Grande Hazelnut Mocha espresso." he said.

"And for you, ma'am?"

"Grande Iced White chocolate Mocha, please."

The boy took our order, pressed some keys, took our money, and soon enough, we were handed our coffee. "Thank you, have a nice day." we all said to each other.

We walked out of the Cafe. We couldn't hold hands since Aiden was holding my book and his coffee but with my free hand, I hooked my arm around his.

"Well, now I can see why you didn't text me back."  We turned around to see non other than Chase Scott seated on one of the Cafe's outside tables.