Chapter 21

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 21

one more thing...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME.!!!!!!!!! I just got my diploma.!!!!!!!!!

JohnGlennHighschool ClassOf2012 graduating in Magna Cum Laude.

there I am holding my diploma ------------> so proud <3

anyways , enjoy , (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

I ran out of the garden as fast as I could. Easily finding Aiden's car, I drove off to the only place I knew to go to at this moment.

Was I overreacting? I asked myself. No, he lied. A lot. He even lied about his feelings. He didn't love me, he just took me on this perfect date to cover up that huge news.

Oh my God, was it true? Is this real? My father was alive? But it's been 16 years, that's impossible.

And dammit! I had lost my virginity! To Aiden! Shit.

So many thoughts ran through my head that it started to hurt. At least the headache kept me distracted from the pain I was feeling in my chest. My eyes began to blur from the tears that started to fall. I quickly wiped them away to clear my vision as I drove into the city.

A few minutes later, I arrived at my destination. I parked the car sloppily on the drive way and stopped the engine. I took a few deep breaths, calming my nerves, and wiping the tear stains from my face before I walked to the front doors.

Ringing the door, I waited. Finally, the front door swung open and Marisa Bradley stood there with a surprised expression.

"B? What are you doing here? Is Blake or Aiden with you?" she looked behind me as if expecting for the boys to show any second.

"Dad's alive." I said. I watched her face as it went from excitement to shocked to sadness. That's when I knew that the situation about my father was the only thing Aiden didn't lie about. "It's true, then." I stated.

My mother looked at me for a moment, searching my eyes with her similar brown ones. Sighing, she stepped aside and opened the door wider for me. "Come on in."

I walked into the house without another word and sat on the couch in the flex room. I waited for her to get settled next to me and explain herself.

My heart hurt. It was thumping like crazy, as if looking for some kind of relief. But the cure wasn't here, it was stranded at the Chateau Marmont garden where I left him.

"He's not any different you know..." my Mom started. "He's still the funny, protective, and happy father you knew when you were 11."

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I said. "Blake can know but I can't?"

My mother sat closer to me and put her hand and mine. "Honey, Blake was the one who found out. It was when I was out of town for a business trip in March and he checked up on the place and gathered the mail. A letter from the government was sent to us explaining what happened. He told me right away but he said we should wait to tell you just in case it wasn't true. 4 months later, we were convinced but we didn't know how you'd react. Blake thought he was protecting you."

"Here we go." I interupted. The sadness left and was replaced with anger. "Protecting me from what exactly? The truth? Bullshit. That wasn't his call to make. He's always finding something to 'protect' me from."