six

chapter six

If you weren't aware already Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in the same class for some subjects, not all but some. The subjects they are in the same class for is mathematics, music and physical education.

At the moment Baekhyun was gathering his books for his first class for the morning, which was music. He walked up to Kyungsoo's locker (which wasn't far from his) and started waiting for the younger so they could go to class together.

"How's that soccer team going?" Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo as he gets up with books in his hands only to drop them again. The books drop from Kyungsoo's hands and bang against the ground separating from the stack that they were.

"Oh no, no, no", Kyungsoo paces around the hall and then grabs his sports uniform and runs off.

"Wonder what's up with him", Baekhyun mumbles to himself. Baekhyun picks Kyungsoo's books up and stores them back in the younger's locker before shutting.

Baekhyun once again gets his books and walks to class checking the time realising if he doesn't run he's going to be late. Baekhyun is the type of student that gets good grades and completes his work quickly and well. He doesn't really like working in groups due to other people being slow and distracting. Also he tries to never be late to class.

Baekhyun starts speed walking towards his class because of course you aren't allowed to run in the halls and baek tries to follow the rules. 

Once Baekhyun slams the door open to class he realises the teacher isn't there yet which has him in relief. When he looks around searching for a seat he sees that there aren't many left. There seem to be less people in the class today wonder why.. Baekhyun thinks internally. He takes a seat to the area of chairs where there is barely anyone (basically in the the corner), leaving a seat next to him and in front of him.

Baekhyun looks around to see everyone chatting and yelling random things while they all have their little conversations. For some reason Kyungsoo, Luhan, Jongin, Sehun, Minseok and Chanyeol weren't in the class room.

Normally Kyungsoo and Luhan would be here early and Jongin, Sehun and Minseok come in a little later but today none of them where here. Maybe they are all late Baekhyun thinks slightly worried because he doesn't have many friends in this class, sure people want to befriend him but he doesn't want talk to them.

After a few minutes the teacher walks into the class, more papers in her hand than usual, and takes a seat at her desk. She takes the roll, people screaming "Here" were heard and also some words that gets Baekhyun's attention. "Soccer match" were the words, realisation hits Baekhyun that that's why none of his friends are here because they all do soccer. Just at that moment Chanyeol walk in casually not even caring his late to class.

"Park Chanyeol.", Mrs Lee says calmly "I know I'm late", Chanyeol states.

"Good. Now please take a seat at the back there next to Baekhyun.", Mrs Lee instructs. Baekhyun lets out a light gasp while Chanyeol's face visible tenses at the name. Chanyeol forces a smile at Mrs Lee having it twitch a little before walking over to sit next to Baekhyun. 

The area Baekhyun had no one around everyone else was on the other side of the class room it looked like. Baekhyun liked it like that, just having an area to himself but when Chanyeol is asked to sit next to him he doesn't know how to feel.