twelve

chapter twelve

After the phone call ended Sehun brought his face closer to Luhan's ear and whispered "So we aren't gonna move? I can deal with that for a bit." A smirk rose to Sehun's face.

"Y-you can let me g-go now." Luhan struggled to breath out. Sehun of course didn't listen and twirled Luhan around and brought their heads together with his big hand grabbing the back of Luhan's head.

Luhan eyes widened as he stared at Sehun straight in the eye. Sehun did the same, looking at Luhan with a loving look with a touch of need to protect the smaller deer.

"Uh-h Sehun..." Luhan said while placing at hand on Sehun's chest to push the younger male away. "Y-you don't need to h-hold me. You can l-let me go." Luhan continued.

"What if I said I didn't want to let go?" Sehun whispered more so to himself but Luhan heard.

"W-what?" Luhan said while Sehun closed his eyes.

"Nothing... If you want me to let you go fine I will." Sehun replied with a sense of sadness in his voice. I just want to hold you and make you mine... Sehun thought to himself.

After those words Sehun dropped his hand from the back of Luhan's head and moved his head back from Luhan's and just stood there waiting for Luhan to finally speak.

Except what he got was different.

Luhan grabbed the younger's head and pulled him into a kiss. When Luhan smashed their lips together Sehun was unprepared and his eyes shot wide open as he felt the softness of Luhan's baby pink lips on his own.

Once Sehun realised what was actually going and was out of his state of shock Sehun kissed back. Luhan and Sehun's lips move in sync and were so perfect for each other.

Luhan finally was about to pull back after kissing his crush for about 2 minutes until Sehun pulled Luhan's head back and continued to kiss the older.

The kiss was getting heated and the two didn't want to separate. They just loved the taste of each other, it may be because they love each other or just because they both taste so nice.

After a good five minute make out session the two pulled away and rested their heads together while students walked past them and gave them looks, as they were standing in the middle of the hallway with their foreheads touching and them both breathing heavily.

"So do you have a confession?" Sehun asked.

"I do and I think you do to." Luhan replied making Sehun giggle a bit.

"I had never told anyone because I would get teased for it, but Luhan.." Sehun took a deep breath, "I love you." Sehun looked down while speaking out those three words too scared to look at Luhan.

"Aww Sehunnie, I love you too." Luhan said excitedly while jumping on Sehun and bringing him into a hug. Sehun hugged back but not before he almost fell to the ground due to him not being prepared to have to catch Luhan.

The two males kept hugging, Luhan's arms wrapped around Sehun's neck while Sehun's hands were on Luhan's back pulling the older closer and closer.

; what happened with kaisoo while that hunhan shit was happening

"You quite now baby?" Jongin questioned making sure his breath hits Kyungsoo's neck while he removes he's hand from Kyungsoo's mouth.

"Y-y-yes." Kyungsoo stutters out while he's face is bright red from the feeling of Jongin on his shoulder and the breath of the one he likes on his neck.