sixteen

chapter sixteen

After Chanyeol finished eating his chicken, feeding Baekhyun a few pieces time to time making Baekhyun blush a light pink with his heart beating at a non stable pace whenever Chanyeol got close. The two cleaned up and went to Chanyeol's bedroom where all the composing stuff was.

Chanyeol took at seat on his chair at his computer. Yes, he did make sure to close down the smut page before Baekhyun got to Chanyeol's oh-so-welcoming home. "You can sit on the bed if you want."

"What if I wanna sit somewhere else?" Baekhyun challenged with a smirk.

"I mean I don't know where you're going to sit but sit where you please I guess." Chanyeol shrugged.

Baekhyun took this as a opportunity to sit where he was thinking of siting right after Chanyeol opened his mouth. Baekhyun walked up to Chanyeol, standing right in front of him looking down at the boy sitting on his black swirly chair. Chanyeol just gave him a look of what-are-you-doing.

"Baekhyun what are you—", Chanyeol stopped talking when the older male by a few months just sat on the younger's lap. Chanyeol's eyes widened not expecting Baekhyun to sit on his lap. Chanyeol just looking at Baekhyun's butt that took its place on his lap like it was nothing.

"You told me to sit where I please, this is where I wanna sit." Baekhyun said with a goofy smile plastered on his lips as he wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's neck to make sure he won't just slide off.

"I didn't mean this." Chanyeol said trying to push Baekhyun off him.

"But—" Baekhyun was interrupted as Chanyeol pushed him off. "Oww...well thanks." Baekhyun said sending a glare at Chanyeol.

Baekhyun retrieved himself and got up off the floor and went and sat on the bed with a frown on his face.  Chanyeol seemed to notice this and started to feel guilty for making Baekhyun sad.

Chanyeol let's out a sigh before standing up and walking over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was looking down at the bed and playing with his fingers not knowing Chanyeol was walking towards him.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pulled Baekhyun up from his sitting position on the bed into a hug. Chanyeol's hug was soft, warm and oh so very welcoming for Baekhyun. Baekhyun's heart wasn't ready for this but Baekhyun sunk into the hug anyway. 

The two hugged for a couple of minutes before Chanyeol asked, "You okay now?"

Baekhyun smiled at him and replied with a simple yes.

"Good," Chanyeol smiled "Now lets get started on this assignment." Chanyeol said the smile still on his beautiful face (well that's what Baekhyun thinks of it.)

Chanyeol leads himself and Baekhyun who is still in his arms to the computer screen and opens a music composing application. Chanyeol finally lets go of Baekhyun and takes a seat on his chair with Baekhyun leaning on the table, head and body behind Chanyeol and his chair.

Chanyeol starts showing Baekhyun some of the features and how the application worked. "So here is the drum beats section." Chanyeol said showing the drum beat section along with playing some of the beats.

Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun which had his head to the right of Chanyeol slightly close to Chanyeol's head. Baekhyun was just looking around on the computer finding the application very interesting. 

On the other hand Chanyeol started admiring Baekhyun's features. Taking in every detail of Baekhyun's side profile. From his perfect eyebrows to his shinning cheekbones.

Chanyeol must have been staring for a while because Baekhyun got confused on why nothing on the computer was moving along with also why the beautiful male next to him isn't say anything.