ten

chapter ten

The next school day came around and Baekhyun was happier than usual. He happily skipped through the school gates, through the school doors and finally to his locker which stood a confused Kyungsoo.

"Something good happen?" Kyungsoo asked with a smirk. Baekhyun just nodded excitedly.

"Yes, but we gotta wait for Lu." Baekhyun replied with a smile plastered on his face while he thought of the giant that goes by the name of Park Chanyeol.

"Wait for what?" Luhan pops out of nowhere asking.

"No idea but this one is super happy today," Kyungsoo said while pointing at Baekhyun who which had a silly smile on his face, "and I'm suspicious." Kyungsoo added.

"Well shit okay, now that you're here I can spill the beans." Baekhyun said as hes smile grew wider as his two friends were still lost.

"So yesterday Chanyeol called me—" "HOLD THE FUCK UP WHAT?!" Luhan practically screamed. Kyungsoo stood there not too shock because he actually gave Chanyeol Baekhyun's number. "Kyungie gave my number to him without my permission." Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo, "But I guess it was a good choice." Baekhyun continued with a smile lifting his head up from the glare. Luhan just nodded taking in the new information.

"Moving on, so Chanyeol called me yesterday asking if I could help him with his maths homework—" "That bitch said he wanted your number only for the project!" Kyungsoo said in a loud tone as he raised his hand. "Shut the fuck up and let me tell you what fucking happened we haven't even got to the good part yet." Baekhyun glared at both Luhan and Kyungsoo.

"Okay so, he called me so I could help him with his homework. I agreed so I went to his house to find him home alone, to be honest he seems to be lonely I feel bad for my baby Chan—" "Baekhyun" Luhan and Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun because he was going off track.

"So I was explaining his homework to him for like half an hour and then I realised the giant mother fucker wasn't even listening. So I asked him if he was even paying attention and he just nodded his head and I knew he wasn't so I hit him on the head." Luhan gasped as Baekhyun spoke.

"Then I called him an idiot and Chanyeol then kinda got angry, I think. So he stood up and asked why he was an idiot. So I told him, or well I was trying to explain to him and then he kept standing closer to me, and then my back hit the wall. Chanyeol then..." Baekhyun took at deep breath "He then kissed my forehead and bitch my heart was going to pop out of my fu—" Baekhyun was cut off by two loud squeals from the two boys that he called hes friends.

"OH MY GOD CHANBAEK IS MY EVERYTHING MY LOV—" Luhan started screaming but was cut off by Baekhyun's hand. "HOLY S—" Kyungsoo started but was also cut off when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Baekhyun's eyes averted to the hand and looked up to see the owner, which was Kim Jongin.

Kyungsoo turned around to be met with the sight of Jongin staring at him with something in his eyes that Kyungsoo couldn't decipher.

"What are y'all screaming about?" Sehun said while placing the banana he was eating in his mouth, standing behind Luhan. "How about you go ask your friend, Chanyeol." Luhan said stealing Sehun's banana before Sehun could munch on it, leaving a pouting Sehun.

"Wonder what he did now." Jongin said speaking to Sehun. "Same, wanna go see?" Sehun asked Jongin. The older nodded. "3, 2, 1, GO" Sehun yelled as the two young boys dashed off to find Chanyeol.

After some time the two boys finally found Chanyeol. "What did you do?" Sehun asked Chanyeol. "Hello to you too Sehun, and what you mean?" Chanyeol joked but then got serious. "We know you did something to Baekhyun now spill." Jongin spoke.

"Oh" Chanyeol said in realization, "I may or may not have kissed Baekhyun. BUT WAIT, before you freak out it wasn't on the lips it was just the forehead and I have no idea why I did it my lips just moved on their own." Chanyeol said his heart started racing from the memory. "HOLY SHIT CHANBAEK WHAT A SHIP" Sehun yelled happily. "I agree" Jongin said as the two boys started jumping around in a circle yelling 'Chanbaek' out for everyone to hear.

"Shut the hell up you two egg heads" Chanyeol said over the two loud boys jumping around. "Says eggyeol" Sehun shot back. Jongin just started laughing his ass off.

"Aye Jongdae," Jongin yelled while laughing. Jongdae jogged over with Minseok to Jongin. "Guess what's going to become the next big ship." Sehun said eagerly.

"oo oo is it Jongdae and me?" Minseok said. Jongdae just slapped Minseok playfully and kissed his boyfriend's temple.

"hah no." Chanyeol said but then his eyes widened realizing that he wanted him and Baekhyun to be the next big ship. That thought made he's heart race a little.

"It's going to be Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the best ship out Chanbaek." Jongin exclaimed.

"holy shit that is a higkey ship" Jongdae yelled while Minseok just nodded in agreement.

"Can you all shut the hell up." Chanyeol said flustered as a blush came to his face, his heart taking an unknown feeling as he imagined Baekhyun and him kissing.

"Is someone blushing?" Sehun teased and the four boys started to tease Chanyeol until Chanyeol hissed at them.

'"Baekhyun and I will never date"'

_

hAH HAH HAH

exo and seventeen have ended me today wtf I wasn't ready

firstly I keep replaying the teaser video and I cant wait for tomorrow
secondly minghao and jun fuCK THEY KILLED ME

firstly I keep replaying the teaser video and I cant wait for tomorrowsecondly minghao and jun fuCK THEY KILLED ME