thirteen

chapter thirteen

"You have no idea what you're doing to me Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol said in a whisper.

"W-what?" Baekhyun stuttered out.

Chanyeol, who after confessing his little problem looked towards the flooring, looked up at the smaller male shocked that he heard the whisper.

Baekhyun wasn't mean't to hear the confession but now that he has Chanyeol has to deal with this... smoothly, so he thought.

"What what?" Chanyeol asked out confusing Baekhyun along with himself.

"About what you sai—"

"What? I didn't say anything. You must be hearing things." Chanyeol rushed the words out of his mouth ending it with a fake laugh.

"I know you said something Park, and I know exactly what you said" Baekhyun said raising his index finger poking, Chanyeol's chest making the taller step back hitting the other bookshelf on the other side of the isle.

"I-I di-didn't say a-anything" Chanyeol mentally scolded himself for stuttering so much he will definitely know I'm lying now. 

"Do you want me to repeat what your beautiful lips said?" Baekhyun said smirking while tracing one of his long slim fingers across Chanyeol's lip.

Chanyeol felt himself getting hot in more places than one. "N-no?" Chanyeol said well more like asked.

Baekhyun felt confident, and this made him able to stand up to Chan right at this moment, but on any other day he would most likely be flustered and weak in front of Chanyeol.

"Well I'm pretty sure I heard a 'You don't know what you're doing to me Byun Baekhyun'" Baekhyun spoke out empathizing the Byun Baekhyun within the sentence.

Chanyeol gulped loudly, and by loudly I mean Baekhyun could hear it loud and clear. By hearing the nervousness in Chanyeol's gulp made Baekhyun's smirk grow making him more confident in front of the poor nervous Chanyeol.

"I-I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to" Chanyeol stuttered out almost making it impossible to understand. A blush was spread all across his face.

"Oh big boy I think you did mean every—", poke "single—", poke "word." Baekhyun poked Chanyeol one last time while looking intensely into the taller's round orbs, not realising as he was poking Chanyeol that he was also bringing his face closer and closer to the taller.

Chanyeol's face at the moment was the brightest colour red Baekhyun had ever seen, cute Baekhyun thought. Seeing Chanyeol flustered was a sight that Baekhyun loved. It made him feel powerful and it was just flipping adorable in the smaller boy's eyes.

"B-Baekhyun", Chanyeol whispered, his hot breath hitting Baekhyun in the face due to the close proximity of their faces. Chanyeol was now staring at Baekhyun's lips.

Just if I lean in a bit further... Chanyeol's actions following his mind, leaned in making his plum lips brush against Baekhyun's soft ones. Chanyeol still kept staring at the beautiful soft lips that were almost on his.

Baekhyun breath was heavy and his heart was beating so fucking fast it was about to explode. Chanyeol's heart was not okay either it was having a spazz from being this close to Baekhyun, the boy he still hadn't realised he had a crush on.

Chanyeol kept leaning in not knowing that they were being filmed. He's lips finally planted onto Baekhyun's soft lips making Baekhyun have his eyes wide open but then soon drift into the slow kiss.

The two's lips moved in sync like a match made in heaven. The two finally got a taste of each other and now didn't want to let go. Baekhyun once lost into the 'slow' kiss brought his hands from poking Chanyeol's chest to around Chanyeol's neck pulling the taller closer and closer wanting to taste all of him.

Chanyeol on the other hand was so lost in his own world he didn't realise he put his hands around Baekhyun's waist pulling him closer so there were no gabs in between both of their bodies.

The two males continued kisses, pulling each other closer and wanting more every kiss. Even if Chanyeol didn't admit it, he is enjoying kissing Baekhyun's beautiful soft lips and he wants more, a whole lot more of the sweet taste that Baekhyun gives out. 

When the two males kiss each other its  like some candy, have some, want more, but sometimes don't get it.

After a long 3 minutes of kissing each other the two boys pull apart, Baekhyun panting due to loss of breath and Chanyeol just staring at the beautiful creature in front of him.

Once done getting his full breath back while admiring Chanyeol in the process Baekhyun asks, "You done staring yet?" a smirk grew to the older's face. 

"W-What?" Chanyeol questioned back getting out of his trance. 

"I know I'm beautiful but Channie photo's last longer." Not like I don't want you staring at me all day everyday.

"If only you knew.", Chanyeol mumbled, but this time Baekhyun not being able to hear it.

"What was that Chan?" Baekhyun asked knowing Chanyeol said something about the smaller. Chanyeol panicked and thought of the first thing that came to his head.

"Elfs!" Chanyeol blurted out heart racing.

"What?" Baekhyun asked completely confused.

"I-I m-mean you called me Channie and I do not agree with it." Chanyeol rushed out those words feeling pretty nervous, his heart beat speeding up because he was scared Baekhyun would find out what he really said.

"Oh is it really that?" Baekhyun asked getting closer to Chanyeol once again.

"Y-yes" Chanyeol stuttered out.

"Cute" Baekhyun mumbled pulling away from Chanyeol's face.

"Cute?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Yes cute, you are cute, you being flustered is cute," Baekhyun squeezed Chanyeol cheeks together, "you in general is cute, very fucking cute." Baekhyun said looking into Chanyeol's eyes while still squishing Chanyeol's cheeks.

"I am not cute." Chanyeol said sternly.

"Think what you want big boy." Baekhyun said letting go of Chanyeol's cheeks shuffling with his phone in his pocket ready to leave. 

As Baekhyun was about to walk out of the isle the two boys were in Chanyeol pulled him back once again, "How about one more time."

Chanyeol then smashed their lips together for the second time today both of their hearts racing at a face pace. The two kissed passionately for the next few minutes in the library isle while there was camera's on them, filming every moment.

'This will go great on my  Chanbaek blog'

_

ayo yall

my ass is going on holidays for 2 weeks and idk if there is wifi were im going so i might be late updating but i will tryyy

loVE YALL

no spellcheck cause im a lazy shi-