eighteen

chapter eighteen

"..and because you're mine."

"W-w-what?" Baekhyun asked as his eyes widened with Chanyeol face still next to his ear. "I'm w-who's?" Baekhyun added, stunned.

"You're mine little puppy." Chanyeol said into Baekhyun's ear, caressing the older's face as he pulled back to look at Baekhyun's shocked face.

Baekhyun's breathe had hitched at those words. I'm h-his? Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears. The love of his life just called him, Baekhyun, his. Baekhyun was so happy, he was so damn ecstatic that he could just faint from happiness.

Chanyeol finally came out of his trance and realised what he said. Omagod no he's gonna know I like him fuck fuck fuck he can't know...not yet. Chanyeol was internally screaming and had to think of something quick to get him out of this situation.

Fuck it, "I-I m-mean..." Chanyeol started off stuttering with the most nervous look on his face that anyone has ever seen. He was literally sweating, "...puppies! They're cute, and I want them to be mine." Chanyeol said in a rushed voice ending it with a nervous laugh, staring a one particular thing while saying the whole sentence.

That thing being the one and only, Baekhyun's lips.

It was like Chanyeol had an unhealthy obsession over the older's pure, soft lips. The younger would always finding himself staring at them, dreaming about them, wanting to see them and most of all he always finds himself kissing them.

Chanyeol had never had this addiction with anyone else before. It's like Baekhyun's funny, talkative personality— that Chanyeol adores— just drags the younger in. Telling him that the lips, and more so the full Baekhyun, wants him.

Baekhyun's smile that was forming quickly turned into a frown. I knew it was too good to be true. Baekhyun's frown grew and he turned away going to collect his bag.

"Bye Chanyeol." Baekhyun said coldly exiting Chanyeol's bedroom, going downstairs to exit the younger's home.

"Hey! Baekhyun wait." Chanyeol shouted running after the other but when he got downstairs he realised the older had already left and was halfway down the street.

A sigh left Chanyeol's mouth as he's hand ran over his face in stress. Chanyeol face-planted himself onto his bed, laying silent for a few seconds. Suddenly Chanyeol started kicking his legs and screaming into the pillow at how stupid he was.

How stupid he was for one; taking back his words,

two; letting Baekhyun even look sad, 

and three; for not stopping the older from leaving.

"I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid!" Chanyeol shouted into his pillow.

"Chan?" Chanyeol heard a voice speak.

"Yoora?" Chanyeol asked lifting his heard from the pillow that was in his hands.

"What are you doing?" Yoora asks with a giggle as she watches Chanyeol get himself up onto the bed in a sitting position.

"Nothing." Chanyeol replied with a sigh.

"You sure it's nothing little bro? I know I haven't been home that much lately but you know you can still tell me things." Yoora said to his baby brother sincerely.

"Ugh... I said something wrong to Baekhyun." Chanyeol said pouting while fiddling with his hands looking at his lap.

"Wait Baekhyun that guy you said that annoys the hell out of you like last month?" Yoora questioned.

"Yes, that Baekhyun." Chanyeol replies with a loud sigh.

"Why do you care what you say to him if he annoys you so much?" Yoora asked wondering why her brother cared for the little boy under the name, Baekhyun.

"I kinda—Well you see I—" Chanyeol tried to express the right words but he just didn't know which ones were correct.

"You fell in love with him?" Yoora said trying to help her brother answer her question.

"W-wait how'd you—"

"The internet is a fine place." Yoora says with a smirk.

Yoora was sitting on her fiance bed scrolling through the internet looking at random things that popped up while her fiance was showering.

She then came across something that caught her attention, like a lot of her attention. It was a page labeled under, Chanbaek - the story of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The description of the webpage was,

   Calling all Chanbaek shippers, we are here to say our boys are real. The two boys Chanyeol and Baekhyun that are in that popular group through our school, the group being exo, are literally more real than my whole existence...

Yoora let out a loud gasp knowing they are talking about her brother Chanyeol. She did recall him talking about someone named Baekhyun he said the boy was annoying and was the biggest brat he knew.

"Wonder what changed." Yoora muttered as the page loaded up. The first video of was Chanyeol and Baekhyun kissing in the library that when Yoora knew,

Her brother fell in love with that boy.

"You saw the website didn't you." Chanyeol sighed.

"Damn right I did and boi yo ass looked like you were enjoying your time with that Baekhyun kid. You can tell straight off the bat that you love him." Yoora said smirking.

"Is it really that obvious?" Chanyeol questioned, mostly to himself but Yoora answered with a simple 'yes' anyway.

"Arrgh." Chanyeol groaned, "I don't want him to know yet."

"Aw my little Chandolf is having boy troubles, cute." Yoora said going to pinch Chanyeol's cheeks.

"Don't you ever call me that again." Chanyeol glared at his sister dodging her hands that were about to grip his cheeks.

"CHANDOLF! CHANDOLF! CHANDOLF!" Yoora shouted while laughing.

Chanyeol pouted, "Get out you bully." He said as he threw his slipper at her making her leave with her tongue poked out.

Once Yoora was out of site, Chanyeol stood up and went to shut his door. Once the tall boy came back to his bed he rolled onto it, spreading himself all over the sheets. Chanyeol's mind was deep in thought of many things like;

How did I become like this? Is Baekhyun alright? Is my little pup crying? Did I make him upset? Millions of thoughts of how he hurt Baekhyun rushed through his mind. One of his thought's slipped out of his mouth just before he drifted off to sleep,

"How do I fix this? I love him."

_

yall im redownloading exo showtime so i can put it on a dvd and watch it whenever the fuck i want but the videos i download are always broken and i wannna diee

no spellEcheCk as perusaul