chapter 1

I sat at my computer thinking of how too wright this message. I have done this a thousand times. I soon start too type."hello my name is Lilith Olsen, I interview bands and put them on YouTube. I was wounding if I could interview the band when you have the show here in Alabama! I sent it and sighed deciding too work on my new song.

I got on my computer too edit my song and another video when I seen I had an email. I clicked and it was from Levi their manager."hello miss Olsen I had a talk to the band and they said they would love to have you interview them! It is after the show that night we will send you a pass and free tickets along with some VIP tickets..." I smiled and put a post on twitter so fans could ask questions. I then decided too listen too some of their songs.

Their music was pretty good. Jayy, the lead singer, had a really deep and clear voice that was smooth when it came out. Then I liked how Vincent, the bass, had amazing bass playing skills along with zero and Ticky the guitarist. The drummer john, I couldn't understand how he could beat too the fast beat without it having too be electro. And jade, the electro keyboard, did the sound amazingly, it was not too much it was just right. This was a really good band I really liked their music. I texted my friend and told her I was going too the concert. A couple weeks ago when the tour dates came out she ordered tickets too the show. She begged me too go but I really was not wanting too go. She called me and I answered. "Omg okay so me and you are going shopping the day of the show too find awesome cloths...the doors open at 6pm and the show don't start till 7pm so don't be late!! And I will be your camera person!!" She rambled on about. "I'm just gonna were my grey thin sweater and pair of blue jeans." I said softly."no! This is a rock band hun! You are wearing good stuff!!"she argued. I decided not too argued back and replied. "Omg john posted can't wait too meet all them creepy girls for the song " you're so creepy!!! You are dressing creepy with me!!"she screamed so excited."oliver!!!calm down! I said I would where black and stuff but I'm not gonna go as a...."I couldn't find a word too say."....freak.."she said quietly. No I didn't mean it!!"no Oliver...."I sighed,"fine I will dress up creepy, but don't ask me too do it again!!"I smiled and she screamed making me pull the phone away from my ear."sorry!! And thank you see you then!!"she laughed and hung up. I sighed and looked in my mirror. What was so big about being who I was....