chapter 9

The plane was getting ready too take off. I was so scared, I held onto Jayy's hand and breathed in and out softly. Jayy Nuzzled into my neck and sighed softly. I cuddled into him and soon the plane started too move. I gripped onto Jayy shaking for dear life! Jayy kissed my head and rubbed my hand with his thumb."Its okay love..."Jayy said softly. I nodded and I decided too text my friends.

We was going too land in an hour, it was getting dark and all the sudden,"this is your Captain speaking there is a storm we are going through so if you could please get in your seat and buckle up that would be a huge thank you!"the captain spoke. I went pale and my heart picked up."babe calm down.."Jayy Nuzzled back into my neck and rubbed my leg. "Wait can you hear my heart?"I asked softly. He shook his head,"no I can feel it...."he said softly. I nodded and breathed in an out. I watched as the lightning broke out, it was actually really beautiful. I smiled as I watched and kept telling Jayy about the lightning and this one was better then this one. I soon found my self asleep, laying my head on Jayy's shoulder.

Jayy shook me softly. I leaned my head up and yawned."we landed"he said getting up. I got up and we headed out and got our luggage. Jayy never did tell me where we was going. I looked out side too see people where coats and scarves."where are we?"I asked as we met up with the rest."Canada..."Jayy said as we walked out too the car lot."where is my baby!!!"toxic smiled looking around. Jayy walked over too a black Dodge charger. I smiled and walked too the car and looked at it. It had the blood moon pack symbol and it was a beautiful car. We got in and he started the car. The town was actually kinda small. I don't think there was any malls. We drove for what seemed like hours. Soon we pulled into a long narrow driveway. It was surrounded by tree's and soon we made it too a clearing showing off the huge ass house. It looked old and creepy, but beautiful!!! We pulled into a car spot along with other cars and headed in our stuff in hand. We walked in and jayy got tackled by about 4 to 5 people."dad your home!!!"melody smiled hugging him tighter. I smiled softly and just stood there. "Who is that?!"a male entered the room look at me. Jayy walked over."this is your new Luna....."jayy said grabbing my head. Melody hugged me tightly and the rest bowed."don't bow...."I said blushing and looking away. I hugged melody back."you my new mom?"melody asked smiling. I nodded and rubbed her head softly. She smiled more and hugged me tighter."jayy you do know mating season is in a month....."Wiccan said joining us. Jayy instantly light up and smiled."well it was nice knowing you!!!"melody laughed letting go."wait what?!"I said all confused. "Mating season is really only for our kind...but males feel it too..."John said smiling. John walked over and started too look all over my body."I think she'll last a while..."John said nodding. "Feel what?!"I said not getting it."mating season means girls our kind goes in heat...meaning too humans period ...but no pain....just really craving....sex.."toxic explained. I nearly died."don't worry I won't do anything..."jayy said softly kissing my head. The pack started too laugh. He growled and they quieted down. I heard my phone ring and I looked too see a texted. It was from my dad. "We have Oliver, if you don't come back by Friday then she will die..."I had enough!!!! I threw my phone and screamed. Jayy looked at me surprised and new something was wrong. The pack looked surprised and hide behind jayy. "Babe what's wrong..."jayy said softly."you said I'm the Luna right?"I asked pissed. "Yes..."he said softly."so that basically makes me a second leader correct?"I asked looking at him. He nodded still worried."I want my parents dead...now!!!"I growled pissed. Jayy nodded and looked at the pack."you heard her...."Jayy growled looking at Wiccan, John, Levi and jade. They nodded and went too head out."no...I want too do it..."I said softly."come on..."Jayy said walking me out. When we walked out most of the was dragons. Jade was a Griffin. Jayy had black shadows sworm around him. The pack bowed and a black dragon showed. It was rotting and looked as if it had been dead for centuries. He roared loudly black smoke going out of his mouth. He laid down and looked at me. "He wants you to get on..."toxic said standing beside me. I nodded and climbed on. I held on tightly, kinda scared. He Nuzzled my face. He stood up and raised his wings. He flew up Jade and the rest behind.