chapter 10

It was beautiful up here honestly. The stars and clouds. All the sounds where just Jayy's wings along with the others. I just sat there and traced his scales and they was hard as rocks."you sure about this?"Jayy suddenly said, tho his voice was disoriented. "Ya...iv had enough not having my own life...and putting the people I love in danger..."I said softly."it's not easy...to kill your own parents Lilith..."Jayy said softly. I knew it was but I had enough anger too put them through the things they had put me through. soon I seen my house and of course my parents car. Jayy landed softly along with the others. He laid down letting me off. He turned human and told the others to stay. I sighed and I ran too the door, Jayy right behind me. I walked in too see Oliver tied up too a chair and ran too her and cupped her face."Oliver!"I said softly trying too wake her."Jayy!"I said looking at him. He looked down and walked over. He put his hand to her heart and looked dreaded removing it slowly. "Jayy...."I said softly."babe...I'm sorry I took you...."he said softly. I felt tears go down my cheek and I shook her more."Oliver please wake up!!!"I cried hugging her. I grabbed a knife and cut the ropes off her and picked her up and sat on the ground with her in my lap. I cried hugging her. I heard sirens in the distance."shit...babe we have too go!"Jayy said grabbing my hand I pulled away and growled. He whimpered and stood there."I can bring her back....please just come on!!"Jayy said grabbing my hand. I nodded and I laid her body down and we took off. Were was my parents? I directed them too there house they landed and I growled jumping off of Jayy and taking off too the door trying too open it. I growled and kicked it open. I walked in and heard laughing. I growled and heard Jade."jayy you need too stop her!!". Jayy shook his head and turned human and ran too me. I walked too the kitchen and seen them and there friends. I growled and tackled my dad grabbing him by the throat and holding the knife up "no!"mom said going too hit me till a black wolf ran in and growled snapping at her. I slammed the knife down over and over as I watched him fade away. I stood up and seen the pack keeping the rest in the house. My mother cried and feel too the floor "how does it feel!!! Losing someone you loved!!!"I growled grabbing her by the throat."I hope you burn in hell!!!"I growled swinging the knife across her neck. She fell too the ground choking on her blood. Her friends stood there terrified."you two....you going too die due too doing the same things but worse! You rapped me!! Almost every night!"I growled and Jayy growled and literally tore into them ripping them apart. He turned human and kicked them in the balls. He hugged me and I soon realized what I did. Was it the right thing..."Oliver would be proud...."Jayy said softly. I nodded and walked out. Jayy flew too a near by hotel. We checked in and went too our room. I sighed and headed too the bathroom. I got undressed and turned the water on. I got in and watched as the bloody water washed away. I heard the door open and I peaked out too see Jayy getting undressed. I blushed and just stared. He went too pull his boxers off and I pulled my head back in. I heard him get in and felt arms around my waste."Jayy?"I murmured out."it's okay I'm not gonna do anything..."he said softly...I nodded and turned towards him. He kissed my head and I blushed. I looked down and blushed more. He lifted my head up and smiled. "You make the temptation harder too resist..."he growled softly. I smiled and kissed him softly. "Give in then..."I smiled rubbing his chest. He looked down and sighed before kissing my head."I can't do that..."he said softly. I blushed and nodded turning away. I felt hands rub my breast and him kissing my neck. I moaned softly leaning against him."still doesn't mean we can't have fun..."he whispered softly. I bite my lip and allowed him to move his hands around my body. I blushed more as I felt him lick and suck on my neck. I turned around and kissed him roughly wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close. He rubbed my back and lowered his hands too my butt. He squeezed them roughly making moan softly. That's when we heard a knock on the bathroom door. I turned towards the door.