chapter 11

We quickly got out and dressed. We walked out too see the pack standing there with beer. I smiled and grabbed one opening it and drinking it. 

The pack finally left and me and Jayy was just laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. I looked at him and got on top of him rubbing his chest. He smirked and gripped my hips. He tackled me ripping my cloths off...then that's all I remember

I awoke laying on top of Jayy. I laid there and whimpered. Jayy rubbed my back and kissed my head. I looked at him and rubbed my head leaning up. I noticed I was naked and I blushed and covered up a little. Jayy laughed and leaned up making me jilt in pleasure."sorry baby didn't know I was still in you..."he said softly kissing my cheek. "It's fine.."I said softly laying my head on his shoulder. I heard a knock on the door and I got up and dressed along with Jayy. We opened the door too see cops."can we ask a few questions..."they said showing their badges. I almost died. They walked in and Jayy was up and dressed. He looked at them and smiled pulling out his wallet."this is about the murder last night?"he asked looking through his wallet."please tell me..."the older cop said knowing what was going on. The younger one was confused."it was me...but it was all in protection of my kind!"he smiled holding a card up. The cop nodded and scanned it. "Alright mister moonlight we are sorry for the inconveniences..."the older cop said getting ready too leave."he murdered them people!!"the young cop said."listen too me rookie just leave it..."the older cop snapped. The younger cop looked up at Jayy and growled walking out. Jayy shook his head and shut the door."but It wasn't you..."I said softly."leave it as it is love..."he said stern. I looked down and nodded. I walked too the bathroom and lifted my shirt too see tones of bruises and bite marks. I blushed and touched the darkest bruise. It hurt a lot making me whimper softly. Jayy walked in then looked at the bruises."sorry love..."he said softly."it's fine...it felt amazing!"I said and kissed him softly. He nodded and kissed my head. "We are heading home tonight after we feed..."jayy said softly."change me..."I said suddenly. He shook his head."no..."he said walking out. I pouted and walked out."why?!"I said upset."babe you don't want too be us..."he said walking too the door."Jayy moonlight!"I growled softly. He stopped and sighed."please just stay my little innocent love for a little longer..."he said softly. I looked down and nodded. We headed out then it turned night."we have too get Oliver!"I said softly."....babe I can't bring her back..."he said softly. Wait what!"you said you could bring her back."I growled. He looked down the pack doing the same."mother it was only to protect you..."toxic said softly. I felt tears roll down my cheek."you....you said..."I cried more almost falling too the ground. Jayy went too grab me but i pushed him away."jayy..."Jade said walking too me and hugging me. He looked down and growled softly disappearing the others following except toxic and Jade."come on let's go back inside.."Jade said helping me up."she was my only family....my only family!"I cried out. And it was true me and her was like sisters. We had each other's back. Jade picked me up and took me too her room, toxic right behind."jayy loves you....we all love you...he only did that cause he loved you.."Jade said whipping my tears away. I looked down and cried more." I love him too....but that was my sister!! We was friends since kindergarten..."I said softly. I heard the door slam open and in came Jayy all bloody. The rest of the pack behind terrified and hide me. What was going on...