chapter 3

We sat on the couch we was gonna leave at 5 but it was 3..."wanna go get dinner?"I asked oliver. She smiled and nodded. We headed too our favorite place too eat, PIZZA HUT!!!! We ordered extra cheese pizza and left at 5 too the concert. Of course I had my questions printed out and my camera ready to go. I pulled into the place, it was an abandon werehouse!!! We got out and I grabbed my camera and questions. We seen not many people yet it was just now 6 we walked in and walked all the way up too the stage. There was men setting it up. One was creepy looking. He head a wolf skull as a mask and green eyes. He was wearing a black buttonup shirt and black jeans. He had green and black hair but was shaved on both sides. The other had black and green hair with green eyes and was wearing the same thing. I watched them set  up."those must be people in Jayy's pack!"oliver started fan girling. I laughed and we waited for the show too start.

The lights started too go dark making it dark in the warehouse. People started too come out as the crowed cheered. There was 5 people I don't think the singer is out yet. The first one was the drummer, he had brown almost blond hair that was really short and shaved on both sides he was dressed in a collar and tail along with chains and black cloths. The second was the bass, he had purple hair and purple eyes and he was wearing the same thing but The tail was a different color. The third one was the guitarist there was two. The first guitarist was a male with brown hair he had kinda tan skin and was wearing same thing. The second guitarist had white hair and purple eyes. He was really pale as well. Of course he was wearing the same thing different colors...final one was a girl with white and pink short hair. She was playing the sound board. A song started it was wolves howling. A male walked out and started too sing the lyrics. I watched and he smiled too the crowed. He was very attractive, he had black shortish hair and red eyes, probably contacts. He was very pale and his voice was very cute. And it was Jayy..... I think he noticed that was wasn't getting way into his music and smiled staring at me. "Creepy girls your just my style! Blood red lip stick you don't smile!! Falling victim to your fantasy! Damn I love that your so creepy!!!" He sang out pointing too me, I think. I blushed and looked down deciding too just listen and let my friend enjoy it!