chapter 6

Jayy and the rest was sitting at a table signing stuff and me and Oliver was standing watching. Jayy looked at me and motion me too come over. I walked over and he pulled me into his lap. I blushed just sat there."Jayy is that your girl friend?!"a fan asked."no! We are just friends!" I said nervous. Jayy laughed and signed her stuff.

We sat in the bus and they was drinking but I was not getting evolved. I was sitting on the couch with toxic and wiccan."Jayy likes you!!"toxic smiled looking at me."really?"I asked looking at him."he hasn't been like this since mom was alive..."he said softly. My eyes widen,"he was married?"I asked surprised."no! He does not marry people...more of a mate thing..."he said laughing a little. I nodded and I seen Jayy and Levi talking. I heard my phone ring and everyone turned too me. I blushed and darted out side answering it."hello!"I said blushing like crazy."were are you!!"my mother screamed."at Olivers house!"I said softly."why her she's a bad influence! "Mother growler, oh really says the one who hurt me all my life!" Yes mom I do have friends!"I said softly. She started to yell and lecture me. I seen Jayy walk out and he walked over and heard my mother. I blushed and felt tears roll down my cheek...from probably hurt and embarrassment. He growled took my phone."yes please leave Lilith alone or you will have too deal with me and you would not like that!!! "Jayy yelled back and hung up. I was speckless. He hugged me and rubbed my back." Its okay....."he said softly. I cuddled into him and cried. I heard the door open and we looked too see oliver. She smiled and walked out."parents?"she smiled softly. I nodded and she walked over and hugged me. we hugged for what feels like hours."stay here to night.."Jayy says softly. I blush but knew I could not Deny this or I would face my parents at home. I nodded and he smiled and we walked in. He walked me too the back room and we walked in."do you need better cloths?"he asked pointing too my dress. I node and looked down. He handed me a baggy shirt and smiled. I took at it and looked up at him."do I haaaave too!!!"he wined. I laughed shook my head. He smiled and sat on the bed watching me. I blushed my head and turned away and tried too reach the zipper and finally giving up whining "awwww need help?" He smiled. I nodded, he walked behind me and unzipped my dress. I let it fall and  I felt him trace my scars. I blushed and let him do it. He removed his hand and I put the shirt on looking at him. He smiled and kissed my head.   I blushed and he smiled and chuckled."get some sleep I'll be back in a little bit..."he smiled and walked out. I looked in a mirror and seen I looked kinda cute. I smelled his shirt and fell in love with it. I laid in bed curled up smelling his shirt. I wish I could just stay here forever!! The bed was really comfy too. I leaned up and I just could not sleep. I ruffle my hair and get up grabbing a tissue and trying too whip make up off. I looked in the mirror and seen my beautiful clear face. I smiled and posed in the mirror and started too laugh a little."cat walking huh?"I heard a deep voice. I jump and turn too see Jayy leaning against the closed door smiling. I blush brightly and quickly got in bed."YOU SAW NOTHING!!!"I laughed. I heard him laugh and heard something hit the floor. I peeped too see him in his  boxers looking in the mirror. I blush and stared, I couldn't look away!!!