chapter 5

We gathered everything and oliver smiled when they left. She walked too me and smiled. "What?" I asked looking at her."Jayy is soooo into you!!!!"she smiled and i shook my head and turned away too continued."come on you know you like him."she said crossing her arms."ya but if my parents found out that was dating someone like that....they would murder me...they gave me a hard time for being your friend and hanging out with you!!!"I said looking at her."your parents are asses!!"she murmured. I smiled and rubbed my neck again."you really do like him don't you..."she smiled, and I nodded blushing."fuck your parents dude trust me Jayy would protect you..their fucking vampires for fucking sake!!!!"she laughed, I smiled and nodded. We finished and headed too vip. I walked too Jayy and had a plan."hey im about too head out thank you for the tickets and the interview! "I smiled holding my hand." Awww I wish you didn't have too go! You are a delight!"he smiled and shook my hand then kissed it, I blushed and looked down."ya...um I'm sure I'll interview your band again someday!"I smiled and he let go of my hand. He looked in my eyes and I blushed even more."stay...just for a little while longer!"he begged."can my friend hang too?"I asked and Olivia, standing far away smiled and waved. Jayy smiled and waved back and looked back at me."of course!"he smiled and motions her over. "We are having an after party! You all should join!" John smiled as he walked over."I don't know! I do have too call my mother..."I said softly rubbing the back of my head."dude...your mom still makes you call you!!!"oliver said pissed."she's is my mother!"I said softly. Jayy looked at me confused."my parents are abusive and they suddenly became all protective and now want me too move back but I'm not..."I said softly. Jayy looked at oliver who was pissed then back at me. He sighed and took his shirt off. OMG HE IS A GOD!!!! His body was built and he had abs! Tho...tones of scares." My parents used too abuse me...till I slit their throats...."Jayy said softly. I looked at them and looked down. I wanted too touch it....ugh why these feeling I don't want my parents on my ass again!!!