chapter 18

Me and Jayy laid in bed. It was 2 an and I'm pretty sure Jayy is still asleep. I closed my eyes and tried too go back too sleep just too hear glass break. I quickly leaned up Jayy right behind me. I heard Celine start too cry. I seeded out the room too Celine's I ran in to see a woman have her. He had black hair and was wearing an assassin outfit. As soon as Jayy ran in she took off. I chased after her Jayy right behind me. He turned too wolf form me right behind. I got close and went too bite till she sprayed me with something. I yelled but kept going soon slamming into something. I laid there and soon passed out.

I awoke back in my bed room and jumped out and ran too Celine's room too see her gone and the window broken. "JAYY!!!"I growled running out. He was standing out the door and looked down."where is Celine!"I growled pissed."....I lost her..."he said tears dripping off her cheeks. I dropped too the floor and just lost it. My Celine...my sweet dear where is she!!! Jayy went too cuddle me but I pushed him away and stood up. "Until my daughter is found! The wedding is off!!!"I growled taking the ring off and sitting it on the crib. I ran out not wanting to hear it.

Jayy's pov

She ran out with not another word. I don't blame her for being angry. I knew who took her...and I will find them and get my child back...I just hope...she's okay.

I walked into he dining room to see everyone surrounding Lilith. She looked at me and stood up stomping off right past me."Jayy what are we going to do..."toxic asked concerned."we are heading too tear of angles school right now...."I heard Lilith stop."we are getting our Celine back and killing every single hunter in that building...understood..."I said and they nodded going too the armory. I felt arms wrapped around me."thank you"I heard her whisper softly. I turned too her and handed out the ring. She looked at it and looked down."my word still is going...I'm not marrying anyone till Celine is found..."she said walking away. I sighed and nodded. She is putting out marriage on the line for our daughter....she is the perfect mother for Celine...

We got ready and I put the ring on a necklace and put it on. I felt eyes and looked too see Lilith staring at me. She looked down and grabbed two knives and I stopped her."please don't go..."I begged."I am going Jayy my daughter is there!"she growled softly. I don't want too lose you..."I whimpered. She sighed and looked at me and kissed me softly."I'm not gonna go anywhere Jayy..."she sides softly before walking out. I sighed and headed out with her.

We was in lycan form and stood in the woods of the school. I heard Lilith growl and went too take off but I stopped her. She growled at me and I still stood my place."not until dark love..."I whispered softly. She looked down and walked away. The pack whined at me. I put my ears down and just watched Lilith lay by a tree. Please farther...don't make me lose her!! The sun started too fall and night rose. Lilith ran out us behind. She headed straight too the front door she was going to show her presence and she was going to show she was pissed.

Lilith's pov

I busted through the door and roared. The students screamed and started too grab there weapons. The pack followed behind and tackled people tearing into them. Where is Jayy!!! I looked around and looked for the woman. I smelt the ground and scented Celine. I followed the scent leading up an narrow stair case and too an office. I smelt around and heard Celine cry. I ran over too her and cuddled my muzzle into her. I heard a gun cock and turned too see the woman. I growled and snarled."your just a normal one..."she growled going too pull the trigger. I low growl was heard and it got dark in the room. She started too panic. I looked around and soon seen Jayy in his human form. "Hello Leah..."Jayy smiled sitting at the desk."...jayy moonlight...I'm not surprised..."she growled watching him."good...this is my wife Lilith....and MY child Celine...which you took her from her mother!!"Jayy roared standing up."well we found a way too kill you...we just need blood off your offspring..."Leah smiled pointing too Celine. I growled and went too attack. Jayy grabbed her by the throat and roared his eyes turning red and his fangs out. she growled and stabbed him in the neck. He dropped her and screeched pulling the knife out and dropping it. She took off out the window and climbed out."get her out of here!!"Jayy growled then following behind her. Jade and toxic ran in the room. I had too get him home safe."take Celine home!!"I said looking at the window. They nodded and took her. I turned human and climbed out and up too the Bell tower. I heard roars and screams. I hurried terrified of what happened.