chapter 7

Jayy turned to me and smiled then chuckled. I blushed more and hid back under the covers. I felt him crawl in bed and pull the covers over him. I moved to leave him room. He grabbed my hip and pulled me closer. I laid there and just blushed not knowing what to do. He laid his head on mine and sighed."your cold..."I said softly. He removed his body and looked away."sorry..."he said softly. Oh no!! I forgot about him being immortal!! I scooted over and cuddled into him."I like it..."I smiled softly. He cuddled me, kissing my head and we both dozed off.

I awoke too Jayy gone. I leaned up and stretched and yawned. I slept really well! I got up and just walked out. The shirt covered everything, almost like a dress. I seen everyone sitting all around and talking. Jayy walked too me and handed me coffee...omg I'm going to marry this man!!!!"oh my God I love you!!!"I smiled taking it. Everyone oh'd. I then just realized what I said and blushed."I knew you did!"Jayy laughed and kissed my head. I blushed and just drank my coffee. It was so good! I sat in a chair and sipped at my coffee."we are gonna head to your house too get your stuff..."Jayy said, wait what!!! I almost choked and looked at him like what. He chuckled and patted my head."your living with us dear!"he smiled as Levi handed him a black cup. He smiled more and his eyes turned red. I watched as he slowly drank the cup. He gave back the cup and a little bit slipped down his chin. I quickly decided too be a little flirt. I got up and used one finger too whip it off. He grabbed my hand softly and licked my finger looking into my eyes."wow! What did I miss!!"Oliver said as she walked in the bus. I blushed and watched Jayy as he pulled away and smiled softly. The band just looked surprised. I blushed and quickly walked too the room too get dressed. I pulled the shirt off and heard the door open and close. I ignored it not really caring at this point. I went too put on the dress, but I got pinned too the wall by Jayy. I whimpered and looked in his eyes. They was a bright red."you can go ahead....I can endure the pain...."I said softly as he pinned my hands too the wall. He looked surprised. he quickly, but softly, bit into my neck pushing his body too me. I gasped loudly gripping his back. My eyes wide and my mouth slightly open. He soon broke free and looked at me his eyes soften. He kissed me softly. I blushed kissing back."your mine..."he growled softly, but sweet. I nodded and I wanted too be his, his slave, his anything, his everything. He released me and kissed me again."we are almost there..."he said softly walking out. I walked to the mirror and seen blood slowly drip down my neck. The door slammed open and Oliver ran in worried. I looked at her and covered my neck."let me see!!"she said even more worried. I removed my hand."ugh I'm gonna beat his ass...come on..."Oliver said making me put some cloths. She drug me out and instantly the pack bowed."wait what's going on?"Oliver said confused, I was also confused."she is our Luna...."Wiccan said looking up at me."meaning...."I said looking at Jayy who walked too me. "Your mine....meaning your my lover, wife, I marked you..."he said cupping my cheek. I blushed and looked down."damn!"Oliver said surprised.