chapter 17

It been a month since Celine was born. Next month me and Jayy was planning on getting married. I was laying in bed till Jayy walked in and jumped on top of me."hello my beautiful wife!"Jayy smiled kissing my neck. I bite my lip and gripped his hands."hello my handsome husband!" He sucked on my neck and moved one of his hands too my shirt pulling it up."jayy no!"I said making him stop. Jayy looked at me concerned."I'm still too sore...I'm sorry..."I said looking down. He kissed my head and nodded."maybe after our wedding we can have fun..."I smiled kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed me."I'm gonna invite some friends too the wedding..."I said pulling my phone out of my pocket. He nodded and got up and grabbed my phone."Jayy!!"I whined running at him. He ran into the bathroom and I followed. He disappeared! I heard the door shut and lock. I blushed and turned around too see Jayy shirtless and holding my phone. I went too grab it but he dropped it down his pants. Oh I'm gonna murder him!!!"jayyyyyy!!!"I whined pouting."have to get it your self!"he smirked. I sighed and walked too him starting too unbutten his pants and pulled them down. He didn't!!!!! I looked up at him. He smiled and kissed me softly."nothing will happen promise..."he said. I nodded and pulled his boxers off and my phone dropped down with it. I smiled and grabbed my phone. I smiled more and looked up at him. He cupped my cheeks and smiled back. I stood back up and showed him my phone. He pouted I rubbed his tip making him perk up. I smirked and kissed his neck. We both turn too the door hearing Celine crying. I looked down and bite my lip."I'll be in the shower..."he said letting me by. I walked too Celine's room and walking in. She was crying and screaming. I fast walked too her crib and picked her up rocking her. She looked in my eyes. Her eyes turned out to be black...it didn't bother me they was like a dark dark brown. I kissed her head. He started too suck on my finger. I smiled and used my fang too prick my finger. She started too suck on my blood and slowly went too sleep. I laid her back in her crib and walked back too my room. I walked in the bath room. Jayy was laying in the bathtub taking a bath this time. He opened his eyes and smiled leaning up. I smiled and got undressed and got in with him. I laid against him and sighed closing my eyes. He rubbed my stomach and kissed my neck. I looked up at him and kissed him roughly turning towards him. He gripped my hips making me grind on him. I smiled and kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. He lifted me softly and spread's my ass. I looked at him scared. He kissed me softly,"it won't hurt love promise.. "he smiled and slowly entered into my arse and thrusted up and down. I moaned loudly, it didn't hurt that much but it made my woman hood burn. I hissed softly as he went faster and harder. He stopped and looked at me concerned."it hurts when you go fast..."I whined. He nodded and went slow but a little hard. I leaned my head back moaning softly. Jayy bite into my neck and went the same pace.