1. Hurt by His cold behavior

This is my First work and first is always special. Enjoy reading.

A middle-size but beautiful house is shown. A Lady is shown doing aarti. After doing it, she went to the hall where a man was reading the newspaper sitting on the chair. The lady went to him and give him Aarti. She is revealed as Sharmistha gadodia and the man is Shekhar gadodia.

Shekhar: shomi where is our Shona?

Shomi: you know na what must be she doing?
Shekhar: yeah, She must be busy with her guitar. (Smiled)
Shomi: hmm( smiled too)

They were casually taking for some time, Then only a girl came down and took blessing from them. She was revealed as Swara gadodia, their elder daughter. Shomi and Shekhar bless her.
Swara gadodia: A 24 yr old beautiful, traditional, and well-mannered girl. She loves her parents very much. She loves music but there is something that other thinks as her flaws that She cannot speak. She talks in sign language, doing gestures through her hands. Still, swara has no complaints about that but sometimes, she feels it as her weakness. Other than that Something happened in past affected her very much but she always tries to happy in front of others and her family.

Swara gestured something to Shekhar and he understands what she wanna say but he interrupted her to stop.

Shekhar: No Shona, It will not work. I m not going to convince.
She goes and sits beside him and tries to convince him, holding his hand.

Swara: (sign) I know papa whatever happened with me was not good but what is Ragini's fault in all this.

Shekhar tried to interrupt but she holds his both hand in his and made him look at her.
Shekhar: but...
Swara: I know what are u trying to say but they both love each other and you only said, we should not let our present and future affect the past. What's done is done? It won't change.

Shekhar sees her. Swara show
some cute face and request him with puppy eyes.

Shekhar was not fully convinced but looking at Swara, he melts.

Shekhar: ok...
Swara got happy and she immediately hugged her dad. Shomi was watching all with a happy tear in her eyes.
Swara goes and hugs Shomi excitedly.
She tells shomi to tell this to her sister Ragini. Shomi understands the situation and she said, she will inform her once she wakes up.
Swara was genuinely very happy for her sister and she tells shomi that she is going to temple. Shomi nodded and she left.

Shomi: How much happy she is naa Shekhar? So much happened with her still she thinks about everyone's happiness.
Shekhar: hmm. I m so happy and proud of her. She is very special.
Shomi: Indeed, she is. ( smiled)
Shekhar: you should inform Ragini. I will talk to Dp Ji.
Shomi: ok sure.
She went to Ragini's room and she told her about her dad's decision. She got happy.
Shomi: you know swara has convinced your dad about this.
Ragini: whatever mom. ( rolled her eyes) I don't wanna talk about her.
Shomi: (angrily) Why are you always so rude to her? She is your elder sister.
Ragini with the same tone: NO! She is not.
Shomi was about to say something but Ragini interrupted her and went to the washroom to get fresh.
After that, She takes her breakfast and went somewhere.
Ragini gadodia: 23 yr old younger daughter of shomi and Shekhar. She is an arrogant and selfish girl. She hates her sister Swara to the core of her heart and hates her parents always taking her side.

Shomi sighs that she can never change this girl. meanwhile, Swara returns from the temple and has her breakfast, and then she again got busy with her favorite guitar, lost in her thoughts.

Other side:
A big mansion is shown which is none other than the Maheshwari mansion. A guy is shown in a room. He is getting ready for the office. After getting ready, He goes downstairs. meanwhile, a lady comes to him and gives a baby boy to him. He happily took him and start to play with him, the guy is revealed as none other than Sanskar Maheshwari