5. Got him only to loose him again

Flashback continue:

Sanskar continued: SWARA I LOVE SOMEONE. I CAN'T DO THIS MARRIAGE.

Present:

Sanskar came out of his thoughts hearingg Arshit's cry as he didn't find Sanskar on bed.
Sanskar smiled and took him in his arms and started walking in room patting his back slowly.
After sometime, Arshit again slept. Sanskar took him and went to bed placing him gently in his lap, he pats him. He leaned back on bed post. Sleep was far away from his eyes and he kept thinking about the past.

Gadodia House:
Swara's room,
Swara was thinking her father's word about marriage. She was continuously crying and thinking about past and she was unable to sleep.

Swara ( monologue): I don't know what is happening in my life. Baba wants me to get married to Sanskar. I know he will never force me to do this but I can't forget whatever happened in past. I don't know what to do?

She rest her head on bed post and think about past.

Flashback

Sanskar: SWARA I LOVE SOMEONE, I CAN'T DO THIS MARRIAGE...
Swara was too shocked to react. Tears brimmed in her eyes but she tried her best to stop it from falling down from her eyes.

Sanskar continued: I m really very sorry Swara. I know, whatever I m saying will hurt youu but this is the truth only. I wanted to tell papa about it but I just could not do that. You understand na?
Swara nod controlling her tears not to fall down.
Sanskar: Swara you are a wonderful person. You don't have any flaws. I have met you only two times but you truly impressed me. You are very nice and you deserve much better but I can't be that person Swara. If I do this marriage then it will be like cheating you. In this marriage neither I will be happy nor you. So, its better if we stop this marriage.

Swara nods again.

Sanskar: You please tell Shekhar uncle that you dont want to marry me. You didn't like me or whatever you wanna say but please stop this marriage Swara. I love Kavita a lot. pls..pls help me Swara. You will do this na? ( He said looking at her with hopeful eyes)

Swara silently wiped tears from her eyes without letting Sanskar to notice it and then look at him. She gave him smile and nodded.

Sanskar got very happy and he hugged Swara in excitement.

Sanskar: ( hugging swara) Swara you are the best. I m so happy Swara. I thought if you would cry then how will I manage you but you are very good. You understood me so easily. You know Swara, if I would not have been in love with Kavita then surely I would have married you and may fall for you.
Swara was listening everything without any reaction. Then, Sanskar breaks the hug.
Sanskar: Anyone will fall for you Swara. Not only for your outer beauty but for the beautiful person inside you . I hope you get a perfect. No.. no.. no.. more than perfect, who may love you with all his heart and give u all happiness you deserve.

Swara gives him fake smile and nods.

Sanskar: Now bye, once again thank you.
Then he left the room. After that swara close the door and burst out crying and fallen on her knees.
She was continuously crying at her fate. She was in her room only and didn't came out. Mm family left. Shomi thought that Swara must be tired so she might be sleeping. They also left to their respective rooms.

Midnight:

Swara was sitting on her bed. Her eyes were swolen and tears were continuously falling from her eyes.