66. A warning to stay away

Hey guys, I m here again with next part of this story..

To be continued....

" Are u sure about it ?" Sanskar asked Laksh as he entered inside his room with Swara.

Laksh: I would not be sure if I had choices..

Swara: you have ur choice Laksh. It's ur life..
Laksh: not really and even if I have.. I don't want it. Today is final hearing and everything going to end. I don't want any fake thing in my life.

Sanskar: Laksh..
Laksh: pls Bhai, pls be my strength.. this is the best and toughest decision of my life.. and trust me.. I thought a lot about it. I m not being impulsive or immature..

Sanskar: I won't say anything.. I never forced you for anything. I m always with u.. And I m proud to get a brother like u who can go to any extent to me..
And can I say one thing Lucky..?

Laksh: hmm..
Sanskar: lucky, may be this decision make u feel heartbroken but always remember one thing , love never vanishes from our life.. it always exists around us.. that's what my life taught me.. I got my love when Swara came in my life and I m sure.. ur heart will also find ur happiness soon..

Laksh: I don't know whether I could love anyone else, may be I can never trust anyone enough but I have love in my life.. this family, my brother,my best friend.. and my devil. I will live with it..

Swara come to him and adjust his suit perfectly.
Swara: I never knew my childish friend can talk like a matured guy..

Laksh chuckle..: learnt from u only.. Swara bhabhi, are u still feeling bad for ragini..?

Swara: yeah, I was feeling bad but not for her.. I was feeling bad for my best friend.. and about her , she never considered me as her sister and she have done enough damage to recover so I don't feel anything for her.. once I forgiven her because it was only me with whom she had done wrong but I never thought she will try to....... ( Close her eyes and take a sigh). Leave all that.. what I think doesn't matter now.. it's up to you.  So do what u have to do.. ok. We are always with u.

Sanskar look at them and adored their bond..
Then only Laksh phone ring..
Swara was with him so she sees his phone.
Swara:  Tanya?? Again??
Sanskar smiled.
Laksh: yeah, she is also coming to Court.
Swara: why?
Laksh: come on bhabhi, she is coming just as my friend.. she only told me that she want to come..
Swara: really?? But when I  and Sanskar asked u to let us come, u denied? ( Mimics) no bhabhi, I will be comfortable.. it will feel better to be alone.. Then why u allowed her? Right Sanskar?

Sanskar: yes, yes Swara.. u r right. Answer Laksh, she is asking something.

Laksh: arey bhabhi, it's nothing.. let me take call.. she must be get worried.
Swara: worried??
Laksh: no, I mean, she will confused why I m taking her call..

Swara: is there anything that I don't know Laksh.. Because if I come to know about from anywhere else na.. then u r gone!!

Sanskar: superb!!
Swara: what??
Sanskar: I mean nothing..shall we go now?, I m getting late for office.. everyday I  get late because of u.
Swara widen her eyes.
Swara ( shocked): you want  to go office??? And what do u mean, because of me, u get late?
Sanskar: yeah so.. let's go now. Laksh u take call.
Saying this he hold Swara hand and come out of Laksh room..

Laksh look at them as Swara was angry on him.. while he was enjoying giving idiotic smile. A smile appears on his lips and  prayed to God that , they always stay like this..

Laksh took call and talk to Tanya.

Tanya: Laksh sir where are u? U didn't come till now?
Laksh: firstly, Tanya I m your friend so don't call me sir outside office. I told u no. Of times. And secondly, I am on my way..