34. His sudden ignorance

Doctor checked Sanskar and left. After he left, Laksh said.

Laksh: Bhai you take rest. I m coming. I have to call Arjun for some work and inform dad about you.

Sanskar nodded and Laksh left.

Swara signed Sanskar to sleep.

Sanskar: No Swara,  already slept. Not again.

Swara knew that there's no use to talk so she kept her hand on his eyes and closed them. Sanskar felt a feather touch of her soft hand and closed his eyes and smiled weakly. He hold her another hand slowly. Swara moved little closer and caressed his hair with another hand. Sanskar slowly drift into peaceful sleep finding bliss in her touch.

Laksh also came back after sometime only to see Sanskar was sleeping peacefully and Swara was still sitting there .Her eyes were closing due to tiredness. She was feeling to sleep but somehow opening her eyes looking at Sanskar. Laksh smiles. He goes to Swara.

Laksh: Swara.

Swara jerked suddenly.

Laksh: Hey relax, it's me.

Swara nodded.

Laksh: You should Sleep now. You must be tired.

Swara denied.
Laksh: Bhai is sleeping and I m here na.

Swara still denied but Laksh again requested her.

Laksh: Swara, for how long you will  sit like this on bed? You must be uncomfortable. You go and sleep on couch.

Swara nodded and was about to stand up to go but noticed Sanskar hand gripping her hand firmly.

Laksh also sees this.

Laksh (murmured): And he says Swara is just a friend.

Swara look at him confused.

Laksh: Nothing. Now what?(Showing their joined hands). Do one thing. slowly take out your hand.

Swara didn't like this idea as she also didn't want to leave him. Laksh also noticed it.

Swara thought something.

She asked Laksh: Where will you sleep?

Laksh: It's ok. I won't sleep and here's chair too. I will manage.

Swara (immediately): Bring that chair here.

Laksh got confused but brought chair and keep it in front of her.

Swara (sign): You go and sleep on couch. I will be here.

Laksh: But Swara...

Swara stopped him. Laksh also didn't force her understanding her situation. Laksh went to sofa and ly down. It was already too late.

Morning,
Sanskar opened his eyes only to find Swara was sleeping. Her head was on bed beside him and sitting on the chair. Their hands were still intertwined. He smiles. Her face was looking pale due to continuous crying last night. Her nose was red. Sanskar felt bad. A few strands of hair fall on her face. Sanskar unknowingly tried to move his right hand and felt Pain.

Sanskar: aahh!!!

Swara woke up instantly. Laksh also woke up.

Laksh: Bhai, What happened?

Swara looked at him as if he got hurt.

Sanskar: Nothing, I just tried to move my right hand.

Swara glared at him angrily: Have you gone mad?
Sanskar (smile): Sorry.