60. Bringing her back to home

Within a second all heard a loud sound of slap. It was none other than shomi who slapped ragini...

Ragini look at her shocked. .

Ragini: maa....

Shomi showed her hand to stop.

Shomi: not a word!! Don't say a single word. I m not ur maa.. understand.

Ragini:( crying) no maa,.. maa I m sorry.
Shomi:sorry??? U r sorry for what ragini? For how many things u will ask forgiveness? For snatching peace of ur own sister? For being equally responsible as Kavita to make her life hell? For letting her get humiliated and insulted for the crime she never committed on the day of her marriage itself? For forcing her to cry every night in these two years? For trying to kill her husband whom she love? Tell me RAGINI!!! Are u sorry for all that?
( Shomi jerked her holding her shoulder forcefully)

Ragini didn't said a word and look down. Everyone were sad for Swara. She had to go through all that and her own sister was responsible.

Shomi: ( crying) my Shona had to go through everything. Why did u do all that? What she had ever done to u that u hate her so much? I know u don't consider her ur sister but this much hate?
God knows what else have you done to her. Just because of you she is not here. You know what I m feeling? I failed,I failed as a mother.

Ragini: no maa..

She tried to hold her hand but shomi jerk it.
Shomi: I told u na, I m not ur maa . I have only one daughter and that is Swara. You are no one.
Ragini: no maa, baba pls..

She goes to shekhar and hold his hand. Shekhar look at her hopelessly as he was broken with this revealition. Ragini look at him but he gave her blank look.

Shekhar: we have only one daughter . Didn't u heard her what she said.
U have broken our trust. I knew that u dislike Swara but could never do all this. In these two years, there wasn't a single night when Swara didn't cried. She didn't find peace in these two yeads and u r responsible for her pain. I thought Sanskar and Kavita was responsible for that. I was helpless to do anything for her but you were behind all that. And above all that , now when she was little happy with her world, you snatched that too. Shomi is right, it's call because of u shona is not with us. How can u stoop so low and tried to kill sanskar. Why?? What have u got after doing all that?? You know Swara always covered ur mistakes and that's why she didn't told us about u, u know why? Because she is too selfless to think about herself that she thought about u, she thought about us that we will be broken like now we are. We have given same upbringing to both of u, and u will come up like this I never thought in my worst nightmare. I don't want to see ur face because it makes me remember about her crying face. Ragini , didn't u feel regret of trying to kill sanskar, not as Swara's husband but at least for Laksh. U know Sanskar is Laksh brother, ur husband's brother and u were doing a sin..

Laksh: how will she understand it baba, for her relationships never matters. She didn't understand Swara, her own sister then how will she understand brothers love.. for her everything that matters is only herself.. she don't care this damn family ,people around her whom she hurt... And I don't want to be with a selfish girl like her.. I want to break this marriage..

Everyone were shocked.

Laksh: baba, I know it may hurt u and I m sorry but I can't live with her who tried to kill my brother..

Shekhar: I won't say anything Laksh, i understand u.. everyone write their Destiny with his own and it's her fate ,she is going to loose everything , family and a husband like u..

Shomi get emotional but she also know that he is right.

Ragini: no baba pls, I m sorry pls, pls, forgive me..