68. Don't want him to repeat his mistake

Morning:

Swasan were sleeping peacefully with arshit in between them.. When sanskar sleep disturbed by sunrays.. He open his eyes lazily and look at swara who was sleeping looking like an angel.. She had hold his hand which she normally do. Her another hand rest on arshit..

Sanskar p.o.v:

How can be someone so lucky to get something which is not less than a blessing in his life.. But I consider myself luckiest in this whole world as she is my life. Falling in love may be easy but without any expectation can u keep loving someone? May be no? Despite of knowing that it will only give u pain and hurt.. I was shocked when I came to know about swara loved me since her college times.. I wish I would not have been so blind to notice her.. She exist.. But still god gave another sign to send her in my life still I being a stupid person didn't know anything and hurt her more than anyone can think.. But still  she is here with me , as my wife. I got one more chance to get her, correcting my mistakes and live my while life with her. No, its not I m again drown in my guilt world. I promised swara I will not do that because I know it will hurt her more than me. She believe to live in present and think about future cause past always hurts. I just want to fill her life with happiness  and fulfill her every wishes. I don't know I will ever love her the way she do or not but I have given my life to her..
Last night ,I was very hurt and sad but the way she handle me, didn't surprise me. Because she understand me better than anyone.. She knows what I feel..I m really blessed to have her.

He comes out of his thought when he feel something. He looks only to see arshit who was awake and sit. He was pulling his shirt by his tiny fist to Stand up on bed. Finally he get up and started going above Sanskar..

Sanskar smiled made him sit above him. Arshit smile victoriously.. And clap. He play with Sanskar, Sanskar hold him and lift him up to which he laughs and enjoy. Swara wake up also.. she look at them smilingly. Sanskar pull her close and take her in embrace wrapping His one hand around her waist. Swara kissed arshit cheek..

Sanskar: (whispers) all kisses are arshit only? Not for his father

Swara: stop being shameless Mr. Maheshwari.
Sanskar: that's only I can't stop.. I love to be shameless with u.
Saying this he lean toward her but she stop him.

They spend a family time together then get fresh and go downstairs.

Days passed. Everything was going perfect in family. They were happy. Laksh was out of ragini thought. He spend his time with Tanya, most of the time like coffee, lunch or drop her home. He forget everything else with her but he is unable to realise what feelings he have... But he was back to his old self. Tanya was happy to see funny and flirty laksh back. She didn't wanted him to loose himself..

It was usual evening, sanskar come back from office and then only laksh also come in front of his car. Both parked their car and come out. Laksh was whistling and playing with his car keys..

Laksh: hey bro.. What's up..
Sanskar: ( amused) good.. But you say.. As if I remember you left office before an hour so how u reach now?

Laksh: yeah I was with Tanya.. We went for coffee..

Sanskar: really, u didn't have time to attain meeting but u got time for coffee..

Laksh: chill bro.. I knew u will handle.

Sanskar: hmm , laksh what's going on between u and Tanya?

Laksh: amm..nothing bhai..
Sanskar: laksh??

Laksh: OK.. I don't know actually but yeah, I feel good when she is around me. She helped me a lot and she always support me. I like her.

Sanskar: only like?