64. Getting her voice

Laksh look at Tanya being shocked while she was look out. He understood his anger didn't hurt her but his words hurt her.

Laksh: Tanya..
Tanya: it's ok sir.. I m fine.( Looking out)
He was about to put his hand on her but stop then think a bit then sigh and hold her hand leading her to come out of her thoughts. She look at his eyes who was already looking at her.

Tanya: sir..?
Laksh: Tanya, I m really sorry, I didn't knew about u..
Tanya: sir ,I said I m fine and it's not because of u. Sometimes I just feel I would have a family but I know it's not possible because I m orphan.. and I m habitual of it now..

Laksh: no Tanya, never feel like that. I can't understand ur pain because I have everyone but it's not ur weakness. U r a strong girl Tanya. U are self made girl, intelligent matured. And it's never easy to handle urself since ur birth when u have no one. So u should proud of urself. And about family, one day u will get that also.. u will get a very good boy who will love u a lot and u will consider him as ur family..

Tanya look at him totally drawn in his eyes and understanding his words. His words actually made her heart feels light and suddenly she feels an unknown sensation in herself when he pressed her hand lightly assuring her giving a light smile. She also smiled

Tanya: thank you...
Laksh: hmm?
Tanya: yeah, no one said such words to me till now. You actually made me feel better..
Laksh: your always welcome but no need to thank me.
Tanya nods.
Tanya: waise sir ,can I ask something?
Laksh: what?
Tanya: how can u sure , that boy will love me so much?
Laksh:( smiled) because u r a perfect girl, sensible mature and beautiful.. any one can fall for u.. and u tell me something, don't u love someone, cause I feel u do.

Tanya get shocked. She looked at him as if he caught something.

Laksh: hey relax, I was just asking? So.. u love someone right?

Tanya: no.. no.. I ,I .. don't love anyone.. sir. And I don't have time for all this. I remain busy in office from 9 to 6 and then I make dinner and sleep. It's my life ,I don't make it complicated with boyfriend stuffs..

Laksh: oh really, then why are stammering as if u are caught? Anyone if u don't wanna tell me then it's ok but I will know one day.

Tanya smiled fakely and look away.. while Laksh get confused but he felt relaxed that her mind diverted.

Their flight land after few hours and Laksh drop Tanya to her flat and then he directly go to hospital.

Hospital:

Laksh go inside and sees dp and rp.
Laksh: dad...
Dp: arey Laksh ,u here? U had meetings in Jaipur na?
Laksh: yeah dad, I finished it and came back.
Dp: oh okay..
Laksh: where is Bhai and Swara?
Dp: Sanskar is with Swara in her ward. Her room no is 308. U go and meet them.

Laksh nods and go from there.

Swara ward:

Sanskar was sitting on side table while Swara was sitting with support of bed. she was conscious.. and little weak due to operation.
Sanskar was talking to her something when Laksh came.

Laksh: I hope I m not disturbing u both but if I m doing then also I m not sorry.
Sanskar: hey lucky.
He get up and hugged him.
Sanskar: so u came?
Laksh: of course.. I m here.. I would have been here only if u Haven't sent me Jaipur..
Sanskar: lucky..
Laksh: leave it, how are u Swara..
Swara gave weak smile and nods.

Sanskar: she is fine but have to be under observation untill her final check up.

Laksh: ok, u know Swara, I m very happy for u. Finally u will get ur voice..
Sanskar smiled.
Swara:( signed) how was ur meeting?
Laksh: it was..
Sanskar: wonderful right Laksh after all Tanya help u a lot..
Laksh: what do u mean? Bhai I m observing u from some days , what are u trying to do?
Sanskar: and I m also observing u from somedays, u r getting dependent on Tanya for ur works..
Laksh: Bhai, it's not like that..
Swara was confused, he sign Sanskar what are they talking.