46. Never letting her go

Hey guys,.. I m back with next part..

To be continued;..
Sanskar sees the person face with smirk on his face,.. that person's breathe become heavier..
Sanskar;hide and seek with me,. MRS. SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI..?
the camera shows the face of that person who is revealed as non other than SWARA...
Swara look at him,.nd a smile appear on her face,. She put her hands around his neck ,while Sanskar pulled her closer holding her waist,..nd rub his nose with hers smilingly,..
Sanskar; I LOVE YOU SWARA...
Swara smiled satisfactorily,..
Sanskar; I can feel you so u can't hide urself even if you want to,..
Swara hug him closing her eyes, which he reciprocate hugging her tightly,. They break the hug,.. Sanskar put her hair strands back.. swara was feeling blessed nd happy,..
Sanskar; achcha swara,.. I m feeling hungry as I didn't have breakfast except for taunts of Laksh,. So can we have breakfast pls,..
Swara sees him nd smile sadly as he had to face it for now,. He is not having choice,.. everyone is angry on him so they didn't care whether he ate or not,.. she cares his face,.
Sanskar;( reading her expression) don't worry swara,. Everything will be fine,. It's just for sometime.. now let's go .. I know u also have not eat breakfast,..
Swara nods smilingly.. nd they went toward table,. Swara arrange plate for them,.
Swara sit beside him,.but he was looking something on the phone,. She shakes her head as he can never change,. Now only he was saying he is hungry nd now he is doing something in phone,..
She took a morsel from the plate nd forward it to him,. Sanskar sees it,. Nd smile,; love you,. U r best.. nd he eat,.
Like this swara was making him eat ,after few min,.he put his phone aside nd say; now you eat,.. nd made her eat,.
They have breakfast,. Swara took the plate to kitchen,. She was working nd sees Sanskar who was talking to someone on phone.. she smiled And think how her life changed just in one night,. She remembered how she got her everything what she thought she lost,.

Flashback;

Laksh left her badi,. Swara move toward entrance,. She knocked the door,. Shomi open the door, nd sees swara,. She got happiness but her happiness faded when she sees her emotionless nd with a bag,..
Shomi; swara....
Swara just walked inside..
Shekhar also sees her,..but she didn't even look at him,. She walk toward her room,.
Shekhar;( going toward her) swara beta,.. swara..
But swara move to her room.. nd close the door,.
They got panicked,.. they hurriedly move toward her room,. Shomi go nd sit beside her on the bed,..
Shomi; swara,.. Shona... . Shekhar.., what happened to her?. Why she is like that,..?
Shekhar also go toward her,.
Shekhar; Shona..beta.. what happened?
A tear fell from her eye..
They got more worried,.
Shomi; Shona,..please beta tell us na,..
Shekhar thinks that swara is not in position to tell anything so he called Sanskar but the call was not answered,. Then he call Laksh,. Laksh pick up the call..
Shekhar; Laksh,.. what happened? Why swara is here ? Nd Sanskar is also not taking my calls..
Laksh; so what do you expect from a man like him,..
Shekhar; what do you mean Laksh..?
Then Laksh told him everything about Kavita come back and Sanskar decision,. Nd why swara left,..
Shekhar got angry nd sees swara,..
Shomi; Shekhar,.what happened?
Shekhar; what happened? That spineless man again showed his true face, as his first wife Kavita is back... I swear Shomi,.. I won't leave him,.. he had done enough,. He will face hell..
Saying this he get up from the bed immediately to go but swara held his hand,..
Shekhar; Swara.. , you are stopping me,. ?
Swara look at him nd nods with teary eyes,..
Shekhar; no swara... Not this time,. Don't stop me, it's enough,. I m going,.. saying this he take out her hand ..nd was going,..
Swara sign Shomi to stop him.. Shomi could not see her like that,..
Shomi; Shekhar pls.. stop..
Shekhar stopped and sees them,. He was going weak with swara tears, he can do anything for his daughter,. Nd can't see her like that,.. he goes back to her,..
Swara immediately hug him, nd cried,. She cried and cried,.. shekhar didn't stop her,. She needs to take out her inner pain,. Shomi, caress her hair but she was also in tears,. After sometime when swara calmed a bit,..
Shomi made her drink water,.
Shekhar; swara... Relax,.ok fine if you don't want me to go there,. I won't go,. But pls don't cry,.
Swara sees him nd sign; what's my mistake baba?.. what I did wrong? Why Everytime it's happen with me only,..
Shekhar;( wiping her tears) nothing,. My daughter can never do anything wrong.. it's not ur mistake.. it all fate,. We can't do anything,.
Shomi; yes beta,.. u r very nice,. U will see, one day life will bring a lot of happiness,. Don't loose hope,. Whatever happened, u were not at fault,. Beside you are very strong person that you brought Kavita back to mm even after knowing that with this you will loose everything,. It's all destiny.. ,. It's pity for Sanskar that someone loved him unconditionally nd he couldn't even see that,. Your pure and immense love is not in his fate,.nd I m proud of you,. You never imposed your love on him.,.
Shekhar; but now what ? Now what u want to do swara..?