7. Victim of Someone else's Selfishness

Gadodia house:

The Marriage Day: ( night)

Everyone came back from mm. Ragini had some work so, She left to her friend's house. Shomi was sad seeing Shekhar sitting silent on the bed. She doesn't want him to take more stress so, She kept quite and silently lie down.

Shekhar was thinking whatever happened today. After they came back to baadi, how people taunt Swara.

Swara was like a lifeless body. Tears were continuously fall from her eyes. She always thought her world so simple Maa, baba, Ragini and her. They were living happily. Though her maa and her sister hate her but then also, Her baba always give a lot of love and take care of her like his princess. Then she went to college and fallen for Sanskar. He loved Kavita but she never expected him to love her back. She didn't even tell him. She thought may be sanskar was not for her so, She make herself satisfied with that Sanskar can never be hers and after her graduation she never saw him and completed her masters. After that her baba told her to get married. She loved Sanskar but still she agreed for her baba's happiness. She get surprised to see sanskar and was very happy that she will get her love but what she got?
A failure, another Heartbreak from the same person, tears, and hatred not from someone else but from her love only. He told her that she deserve worst but does he know that a girl who cannot speak, a girl who bears this society insult and teas because of her problem, a girl who has never seen her real parents, a girl whom no one love accept her baba. Now the worst part is her love also hate her, What will be more worst than this? What will be more worst if you love someone deeply but couldn't get him? Not only for once but twice? What will be more worst when you got Heartbroken second time by same person?.
Her life became miserable. She wants to end her life but she can't because she is not coward and if she died then everyone will believe that all those allegations which Kavita put on her were right.  But the questions keep haunting her why did Kavita do that? She was ready to give Sanskar to her then why?

Swara came in her sense with knock on her door. She didn't notice when it was morning. She opened the door to see her baba.
Shekhar: Swara beta, lets go. We will have breakfast together.
Swara nods says she is coming after getting fresh.
Shekhar nodded nd said: Okay, you come. I will be waiting.
After sometime, both have breakfast silently. Shekhar didn't say anything as he didnt wanted to remember everything once again. After breakfast Shekhar left for his office. Swara also went to her room and lost in her world. Whole day passed.

Night:

Swara had her dinner and went to her room. She got to know that Sanskar got married to Kavita today. She was sad but she was happy for Sanskar. She was thinking all that then she got a message from Kavita to come to devi maa temple. She ignored but again got a message. Swara thought for a while then went to temple.
Swara reached the temple and she look around but didn't find kavita. She turned to go back but then she heard her voice.

Kavita: Hi Swara, How are you? Everything's fine? Oh, I forgot how can you be fine when nothing is fine, Right? I m feeling sad for you swara, tch tch tch. (She comes near Swara )

Swara stayed at her place didn't do anything.
Kavita continues: Whatever happened with you was very bad. I m feeling very bad for you. Trust me. (She kept her hand  on Swara's hand but Swara jerks her). Oh!! Swara baby got angry. Never mind!!! I know u must be thinking why did I do all this, when you were ready to let Sanskar marry me? Right??
(Swara noddee) hmm, so let me tell you why and how I do this.

You know Swara , when sanskar met me after telling you to stop marriage. He told me that you r very nice. You understood him so easily. He was so much impressed with you nd continued  you are this, you are that. Whatever!!  I got pissed off but still I had to hear everything. Then next day he said that you didnt told your baba anything. I was again disturbed because once again that you were topic of the discussion and other thing was if you had changed your decision but some how I made him understand that I will talk to you. I cannot see Sanskar praising anyone. I got hyper when sanskar take any other girl's name. I love him or you can say that mad for him. Sanskar liked you. I know, not like that but then also I thought why not change this like into dislike. So, you remember when I met you and made plan, actually it was never going to be executed. Just think, if you would have given Sanskar so easily then also nothing was going to change. You know why? Because If I got married by that plan then whole mm family would have hate me because I m bengali. And Sanskar, he might also angry on me because Sanskar never wanted to marry me without his family approval. You don't know Sanskar. He can do anything for his family. If He had to divorce me also, then he would have done for his family because he can never hurt his so called dramatic family. He loves me but not on cost of his relations. So, I made this plan so that I can marry him with his consent. I wanted to tell Sanskar about my plan but Sanskar hate lies and betrayals and most of all he would never wanted to hurt you. So, I had to do it by myself. I had to instigate him against you from before only so that on marriage day, He would not believe me, not you. If I hadn't done that then he would have never believed that you  tried to kill me. Don't you wanna know how I did that? How, within one day Sanskar started hating you?