8. The dilemma

Present:
Gadodia house,

The sun rays fall on Swara and she opened her eyes. She didn't know when she slept thinking about her past.
Her face was looking pale. She got up from her bed and went to fresh n up. After that, she went to the temple and prayed. When she came back, Shekhar who was reading the newspaper sees her and smiles. She went to him and give him prasad. Shekhar blesses her.
After that, they sit for breakfast. Shomi and Ragini were also present there. There was complete silence.
Shekhar breaks the silence and says: Today is mehndi, We have to leave for MM in an hour.
Everyone nods.

Shekhar continued: Swara, have you thought anything?

Ragini: for what?
Shekhar: To marry Sanskar. (Cleared)
Ragini: What ?? When this happened and why didn't anyone tell me about it?

Shomi:( angry) Stop your drama Ragini. Yesterday night only everything was discussed when you went for your beauty sleep. And it's for swara to decide anything about it. Why are you overacting as if you have to decide about it?

Ragini: (annoyed) Yes,  you are right
I don't have time to waste on her and her stupid decision but why do you all want to make Sanskar life hell? Whatever she did already in her past wasn't enough that you want all that to happen once again?? ( Tauntingly)

Shekhar:  (Shout) RAGINI!!! Stay in your limits. You don't have sense what you should say and what not? You are going to marry now. Grow up.

Ragini: Yeah,  yeah... Once again your lecture on moral education. Anyways, I m done. I will come in an hour. Till then enjoy with your so-called daughter.
Saying this she left taking her purse.

Shekhar: (calm) Swara beta, have you decided anything?
Swara who was eating her breakfast stopped and looked at him.
Shekhar: Do you want more time? It's ok, you can take your time. I will never force you.
Shomi: Yes beta, you have all your time.
Swara smiled and nodded. After having breakfast they get ready and left for mm with Ragini who came back in an hour.

Mm:

Sanskar woke up. His face was tired as he slept late thinking about the past. He sees Arshit sleeping. He caressed his hair and went to the washroom. After taking bath, he came out only to find Arshit was playing. He smiled and wore his clothes then only AP comes to take Arshit.
Ap: Sanskar you got ready. Good, Now I will make Arshit ready.
Sanskar: hmm.
Ap (taking arshit): Sanskar
Sanskar: hmm (busy in getting ready)
Ap: did you think something?
Sanskar: About what? ( busy)
Ap: you know very well what I m talking about.
Sanskar looks at her but didn't say anything.

Ap: Did you think about Swara?
Sanskar: I want some time to think about that ma.
Ap: How much time?
Sanskar: Don't know.
Ap: What are you saying Sanskar? You can't decide anything.
Sanskar: I can maa but.. ( paused)
Ap; but what? You should think about Arshit at least. He needs a mother Sanskar. You have made Swara culprit for whatever happened but you don't have any proof about it that swara did all that.
Sanskar: Maa, I trust Kavita and why will she lie to me. Whatever swara did was wrong and...
Ap: No sanskar, you did wrong. You abandoned her on her marriage day.
Sanskar: maa, whatever happened was because of her only. She could have stopped all that if she didn't do all that to Kavita.
Ap: Do you have any proof Sanskar? To prove that Swara had done all that.

Sanskar: Maa, why are you arguing on this topic now, and why are you supporting her? As if I remember you were also against Swara na? So, how come You change your opinion?

Ap: Right sanskar, I was against Swara because I just saw her disability only but didn't see her heart. Now, I understand that inner beauty matters rather than outer show off and Swara has a golden heart. My heart says that Swara never did anything wrong. Sanskar, you only think, did you ever tried to find the truth?
Sanskar: yes maa, you are right. I never tried because I trusted Kavita and I still do. She would never lie.