54. Solace in Embrace of Night

Music plays...

Sanskar came inside room with Swara in his arms. He  made her stand on her feet.. Swara shyly turned her face not able to meet his eyes.. he close the door and turn around to see her only to find her moving toward window..

Kabhi yun bhi aa mere dil mein tu
Tujhe umr bhar ko mein roklu.. (x2)

Sanskar smiled and moved at her back.. while moving forward she feel him coming toward her. She smiled blushingly and stopped at window..  she looked out but can easily sense his foot steps. As he was coming closer ,her heart was beating faster... Sanskar was looking at her back with desire and she felt herself burning in his gaze.. now he was standing at her back.. suddenly she felt him sliding his hand around her and pulling her to him such that her back crashed to his chest.

Meri raat ko bhi subah mile
Mujhe tu mille toh khuda mile..

Music plays..

Swara closed her eyes  feeling sudden pull. Her head rested on his shoulder and her breathe went heavier.. Sanskar knew her condition very well.. she always try to control herself whenever he touches her.  His touch make her senseless and weak. He hides his face in her hair inhaling her fragrance.. he felt her fisting her palm. He smiled at her as it wasn't surprising for him.. he slide his hand on her arms sensually making her more weak still nuzzling in her hair.. and with sudden pull her he make her face him holding her by waist in his tight hold.. Swara eyes opened and met his.. they have beautiful eyelock which was broken by Swara and try to go away from him feeling to much shy..

Baarishon ka jaise mausam hai tu
Chahton ka jaise aalam hai tu
Mehfooz hai tujh mein saansein meri
Roshan hui tujhse raatein meri..

Kahan darmeyan rahein faasle
Mujhe tu mille toh khuda mile..
Music plays..

Sanskar instantly hold her hand and pinned her to wall not leaving any gap for her to leave. Swara looks down not having strength to look at him but it closed automatically feeling him tracing his finger on her face.. he cups her face gently then move his finger on her beautiful face that was pulling him more toward her.. her eyes.. her nose.. her lips.. everything was just perfect. She was indeed the most beautiful girl and she is his wife.. his face move closer to her and her hand move to his chest to push him but he held her hand gently, entwining their finger and pinned to wall. She didn't wiggles but her sensations were not in her control. His breath fell on her face as caress her face..  her breath hitched as she felt him nuzzling in her neck and kissing it slowly.. before she could react she felt her saree unpinned from her shoulder and slide down to the floor.. he was still busy in kissing her neck and his hand slide the saree revealing her cleavage and belly. Swara squeeze her eyes as she felt him moving his hand down to her breast to her belly, caressing it sensually.. she was breathing heavily.. and he pulled the plates of saree leaving her in skirt and blouse.. her hand instantly gripped his shoulder.. hugging him tightly trying to hide herself.. she wasn't scared.. it was the emotions that was overflowing due to his sensual touch.. his feathery and sweet kisses..

Kabhi yun bhi aa mere dil mein tu
Tujhe umr bhar ko mein roklu..

Sanskar also hugged her back.. they remain like that for sometime and then he break the hug slowly only to see her face. He cups her face lovingly and kissed her forhead confessing his love and affection toward her. Swara look at him and find only love for her.. he look at her to assure if she is really ok with it.. Swara smiled at his care.. she knows he will never hurt her.. he cares for her more than anything else.. she didn't answered and wrapped her hand toward him.. resting her forhead on his chest and placed a sweet kiss on his shirt..he understands her and take her in his arms and move toward bed..