19. His determination to know the truth

Sanskar smiled as his plan worked. He got an idea that what he had to do next. Sanskar knew very well that if he ignore it for now then he may never get to know anything.

Sanskar(monologue) : so, step 1 done successfully. It is clear that whatever Laksh and Swara knows, also known to maa, baba. So, I have to know from them only before my dear brother do something as Swara had already alert him to tell them about me. I can't let go this chance.

Screen freeze with determined face of sanskar.

Laksh's cabin,

Laksh was totally immersed in his work when his phone beeps. He was already busy so he ignored it but it again beeps. He was still not affected then phone beeps again. He got irritated and took his phone and got shocked and scared at same time. It was from Swara who was continuosly messaging him to reply. He knew very well what she wanna say and it was also important for him. He also don't know how can he forget so much important thing and didn't call baba till now. He was thinking all this then again a message came from Swara.

Swara: ''LAKSH, PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGES!!''

Laksh: ''Sorry Swara , I was busy.''

Swara: '' Leave that for now and tell me did you called baba?''

Laksh: ''Sorry, Swara I didn't but I will call him now.''

Swara: ''How can you do this Laksh. You know Sanskar very well na? What if he do something?''

Laksh: ''Swara relax, Bhai won't do anything now. He is still in office and in office timing he won't go anywhere. He is very particular about his work and why will he go today only?"

Swara: ''I dont know Laksh but I think something is wrong.''

Laksh: ''Swara, nothing will happen. I will call baba now only.''

Swara: You can't do that because maa phone is damaged and baba phone is switched off. I have already tried a lot and messaged also. Baba didn't read my messages till now.''

Laksh: ''whatt??''

Swara: "Yes, thats why I was messaging you but..."

Laksh: ''So sorry Swara, you don't worry. I will do something.''

Swara: ''But what will you do?''

Laksh: '' I will go to gadodia house in evening.''

Swara: ''Are you sure ?''

Laksh: '' Yes Swara, you relax. Bhai is in his cabin and by looking at him, It's not look like he will go to meet baba for now. Still, I will talk to baba.''

Swara: ''hmm, okk''

Laksh: ''yeah.''

Laksh kept his phone back on the table and rest his head on chair, closing his eyes to relax himself. He was also tensed regarding Sanskar. He knew that if Sanskar is determined to get something, then he will get it by hook or crook. So, it was not less than a challenge to stop him.
He opened his eyes and thought to check on Sanskar for once. He came out of his cabin and went toward Sanskar's cabin which was exactly opposite side of that floor. He was about to enter inside but Sanskar's PA Arjun stopped him.

Arjun: Laksh sir, Where are you going?

Laksh (serious and rudely): What do you mean where am I going? I m going to meet Bhai.

Arjun: I didn't mean that sir. It's just that Sanskar sir is not inside.

Laksh: (confused) What? where has he gone? that too in office hours?